Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI.
I was notified by email so all those days refreshing my screen over and over ended up being pointless. šŸ˜‚

I just received an update to schedule my pick up. I grabbed the earliest option which was this Thursday at 10am so Iā€™m guessing that means it is already complete and en route to Salt Lake City.

I was told by a Tesla Rep that they are trying hard to fulfill all of the long delayed 7 seater orders so they can get back to a more normal delivery window. If you have been waiting several months like I have expect to be matched soon.

FYI.
I was notified by email so all those days refreshing my screen over and over ended up being pointless. šŸ˜‚

I just received an update to schedule my pick up. I grabbed the earliest option which was this Thursday at 10am so Iā€™m guessing that means it is already complete and en route to Salt Lake City.

I was told by a Tesla Rep that they are trying hard to fulfill all of the long delayed 7 seater orders so they can get back to a more normal delivery window. If you have been waiting several months like I have expect to be matched soon.
Congrats and thanks for sharing that tidbit - hope it's true!

Im blue/black too - but no hitch and 19" wheels - makes me feel hopeful that they are doing blue!
I'm blue/black with hitch, no FSD, 7 seats, LR and 19" wheels ordered March 15, but my estimated delivery dates showed up last night as April 29th to May 16th. They must be concentrating on delivering to the US west coast right now. Unless everyone who's getting VINs are all SR?

If you could update your row in the spreadsheet (or enter your info into the spreadsheet) we could have an idea what's what in delivery times. (Go to

Last edited:
I'm blue/black with hitch, no FSD, 7 seats, LR and 19" wheels ordered March 15, but my estimated delivery dates showed up last night as April 29th to May 16th. They must be concentrating on delivering to the US west coast right now. Unless everyone who's getting VINs are all SR?

If you could update your row in the spreadsheet (or enter your info into the spreadsheet) we could have an idea what's what in delivery times. (Go to
FWIW, I ordered almost exactly the vehicle you did (but I did not order the tow hitch) on 2/26/21 and received my vehicle last Tuesday (4/6/21). My info is on the spreadsheet if you're interested.

I'm in the spreadsheet already... but My SA just called to tell me my car will be off the line Friday morning! No VIN listed yet, but delivery supposed to reach out tonight.

Reactions: DmARK
I'm in the spreadsheet already... but My SA just called to tell me my car will be off the line Friday morning! No VIN listed yet, but delivery supposed to reach out tonight.
Based on what I see in the spreadsheet, (thanks to everyone for putting info in) it looks like most VINs this month so far are Colorado and west. Those of us farther east will just have to wait.