Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if they're waiting for enough 7 seaters in the greater Sac area before they will deliver a batch to us. My latest EDD is 3/4-3/31 so our cars might be grouped together.
man i hope so.. what sucks is that i was so excited when i placed my order and told everyone the first EDD which was December and look at me know .. almost March and still no Tesla o_O lol.. just sucks i get asked about the car every week haha but yes hopefully us 7 seaters get some love soon!

Reactions: sacraM3nto
North Bay Area
MYLR7 MSM W/B 20" No Tow No FSD
OD 10/4/2021
1st EDD Mar-Apr
2nd EDD June | updated on Nov 7
3rd EDD Dec 18-31 | updated on Dec 17
4th EDD June | updated on Dec 21
5th EDD Mar 21-31 | updated on Jan 1
6th EDD June | updated on Jan 15
7th EDD Apr 26-May24 | updated on Jan 21

Feels like forever. Zzzzzz

Reactions: Otter2007
North Bay Area
MYLR7 MSM W/B 20" No Tow No FSD
OD 10/4/2021
1st EDD Mar-Apr
2nd EDD June | updated on Nov 7
3rd EDD Dec 18-31 | updated on Dec 17
4th EDD June | updated on Dec 21
5th EDD Mar 21-31 | updated on Jan 1
6th EDD June | updated on Jan 15
7th EDD Apr 26-May24 | updated on Jan 21

Feels like forever. Zzzzzz
I'm also in North Bay, EDD is current Feb 14 - March 14 so I'll have to see what updates I get in the next few days.

Bad news, My VIN 377xxx, confirmed today by SA, it has the Intel chip and 12v lead acid battery. I was super bummed, why tf is Tesla going backwards in tech, I don't want my car to be their garbage bin where they throw their leftover old tech parts. I would cancel and wait until model Y's get all the newest tech, but we need a 2nd car asap. Also we locked in the price from last Sept, so the same car today would cost around 8k more. I'm just venting, I know its still a great car, yada yada. First world problems, but i'm still bummed. 😔

OD: Sept 18
Colour Change: Oct 1
Initial EDD: Jan 23 to Feb 20
EDD changed to Feb 12 to Mar 12 on Nov 28 2021
EDD changed to Jan 22 to Feb 19 on Jan 1 2022
EDD changed to June on Jan 10 2022
EDD changed to Feb 6 to Mar 6 on Jan 11 2022
EDD changed to TBD on Jan 20 2022
EDD changed to Feb 6 to Mar 6 on Jan 20 2022
EDD changed to Feb 21 to Mar 21 on Feb 7 2022

EDD changed to Feb 27 to Mar 11 on Feb 13 2022

Config: MYLR white/white 7 seat tow 19” no FSD

Bad news, My VIN 377xxx, confirmed today by SA, it has the Intel chip and 12v lead acid battery. I was super bummed, why tf is Tesla going backwards in tech, I don't want my car to be their garbage bin where they throw their leftover old tech parts. I would cancel and wait until model Y's get all the newest tech, but we need a 2nd car asap. Also we locked in the price from last Sept, so the same car today would cost around 8k more. I'm just venting, I know its still a great car, yada yada. First world problems, but i'm still bummed. 😔
I was in the same boat but I rejected my VIN as I can wait. Also a 377XXX VIN but I had the tow package. Hopefully the next go around gives me the Ryzen.

EDD updated today to +1.5 month push :(

OD:11/15/2021

MYLR7, White Exterior, Black Interior, 19 inch, No tow, No FSD, Delivery at Rocklin, CA.

It was showing March initially for a few months, then mid June to mid July for the last month and today it changed to August...I really hope I get it earlier though!

agh that sucks!..

Reactions: MikeHawk
EDD updated today to +1.5 month push :(

OD:11/15/2021

MYLR7, White Exterior, Black Interior, 19 inch, No tow, No FSD, Delivery at Rocklin, CA.

It was showing March initially for a few months, then mid June to mid July for the last month and today it changed to August...I really hope I get it earlier though!
Have you completed your profile or do you have a trade waiting for your response?

Why do people want the Ryzen? What's good about it?

They changed my delivery date to feb 25 thru March 11.
I tend to keep my car around for a pretty long time so the Ryzen processor hopefully will future proof against any updates. The other thing is that I'd far prefer to have the Lithium Ion battery so I don't have to worry about the lead-acid one dying after a few years.

Reactions: MikeHawk