Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I submitted a trade in offer so they asked me to upload a photo of my odometer. So I did that and now it’s opened up my profile and pending a trade in offer. This better not delay my estimated delivery. ( I don’t have a vin yet)

Also, Is 7SAY from Fremont? Does it make a difference which factory it comes from?
7SA is the manufacture code for Fremont. As far as I know, Austin is only producing standard range MYs and only a few non-Tesla employees have gotten them. I think the only difference between an Austin and a Fremont MY other than the lower range are the 4680 battery cells, a different body manufacturing process, the carpet goes a little higher, and a parcel shelf.

Got text last night.

Hi K your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next two weeks to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

Removed FSD and scheduled delivery next week no issues, still have old price book.

did you call in or click the button?
@k8sk8s, you remove it after getting schedule delivery text or scheduling it first and then deleted it. Also, after removing FSD, your MVPA automatically updated with new price and have you scheduled or payment?

Got text last night.

Hi K your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next two weeks to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance
What is your general location?