Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@k8sk8s, you remove it after getting schedule delivery text or scheduling it first and then deleted it. Also, after removing FSD, your MVPA automatically updated with new price and have you scheduled or payment?

Removed it before schedule delivery text, need to get MVPA for loan so removed FSD, next day evening got delivery text.

Yes MVPA automatically updated after removing FSD.

Good news over here

OD 11/2 MYLR7 Gemini White/black interior, no tow, no fsd

I was had an EDD of May 30-June 27, then was backed up to July 11-August 14. Today I was moved up to June 20-July 2. I'm going to be out of town from June 20-June 29, so we're pretty nervous over here. Nevertheless, that's a great move today. I hope everyone else is seeing positive movement in their EDD dates.
Welsame here, traveling for a week in the middle of our window. I went into my local dealership to ask if they would give my car away if I was out of town and they made note of the vacation. They said not to worry. When you’re waiting so long, and the 7-seaters are hard to come by, they’re willing to accommodate. It really put my mind at ease. Current window is 6/20-7/4and we’re gone 6/18-6/24. I would consider doing the same so they have a heads up. Hope this helps!!

Non-FSD VIN alert! Delivery June 26th through 29th. EDD this morning was June 18th through 29th. Woohoo!

Same here...non-FSD VIN assigned. EDD is now June 26 - June 30. I'm a bit surprised bc I didn't order FSD but was hopeful seeing Ohio peeps getting VINs. And my EDD kept moving up during last week. However, if my EDD moved out again, I was going to order FSD.

Same here...non-FSD VIN assigned. EDD is now June 26 - June 30. I'm a bit surprised bc I didn't order FSD but was hopeful seeing Ohio peeps getting VINs. And my EDD kept moving up during last week. However, if my EDD moved out again, I was going to order FSD.
I am jealous of you guys. My edd is still June 19 - Jul 2 but no vin. I am in Atlanta.