Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They don't push FSD to the front of the line anymore.
Not true. Here are examples from just the last two pages, in this thread, of people ordering up to 4 months after me getting VINs.
Got my VIN. F433. EDD 5/1-5/5. SA was able to change payment from Cash to Financing. Uploaded docs to DCU who called me 30 mins later to confirm. They're going to mail check and provide tracking/picture once I docusign. Everything is falling into place! 🤞

Got VIN’ed. OD 12/15, White ext, black int, 7 seat, FSD, No Tow. EDD was May 11-25. Changed to May 15-19 now.

VIN F429XXX - Fremont, has all latest small updates (AMD Ryzen, 12V Li-On battery). Manufactured on 04/28 as per SA. On its way to Knoxville.

Posted this in the October thread as well:

Received my VIN today this morning- F433. Pickup in Raleigh, NC.

I manually checked the app- no text or email yet. I checked about 8 hours ago and it wasn’t there. This is the first time I’ve had an update on a Sunday I believe. Previously, I had updates on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, so no pattern from that perspective as fas as I can tell.

As an additional datapoint, I did not complete my profile until early March.

MYLR | MSM | Gemini Wheels | No Tow | Black Interior | 7 Seater | FSD
OD: 10/6/21 | PC: 3/6/21
Previous EDD: May 13 - May 24
New EDD: May 16 - May 20

I’ve been mostly updating in the October thread, but I’ll summarize here.

Car should be at the DC next Monday. Switched to Carrier Direct yesterday, and they’re estimating the 11th for having everything completed and ready to schedule the carrier. Sounds like they’ll need to FedEx us some paperwork to sign, which I honestly would have expected Tesla to have that all digitized but whatever, we’ll turn that right around. Hopefully by the end of the week after next we’ll get the car!! It’s a bit hard knowing we could have the car next week (got a notification yesterday to schedule delivery and it was giving me the 11th-13th as options), but Carrier Direct is what makes the most sense for us (would have to fly down to NYC, then a 5.5 hour drive back up, and then there’s the risk of them rescheduling after we’ve booked a flight or are on our way down).

I’ve been mostly updating in the October thread, but I’ll summarize here.

Car should be at the DC next Monday. Switched to Carrier Direct yesterday, and they’re estimating the 11th for having everything completed and ready to schedule the carrier. Sounds like they’ll need to FedEx us some paperwork to sign, which I honestly would have expected Tesla to have that all digitized but whatever, we’ll turn that right around. Hopefully by the end of the week after next we’ll get the car!! It’s a bit hard knowing we could have the car next week (got a notification yesterday to schedule delivery and it was giving me the 11th-13th as options), but Carrier Direct is what makes the most sense for us (would have to fly down to NYC, then a 5.5 hour drive back up, and then there’s the risk of them rescheduling after we’ve booked a flight or are on our way down).
Called Kisco today bout the paperwork for Carrier Direct. Emailed them the signed paperwork, but they need the physical signed copy to schedule delivery, which i will send them tomorrow. Car is supposed to be in Kisco on Friday.

Reactions: RocY and afscotch
It has been there since Monday, going a bit crazy. I might drive over there today. Any suggestions?

When you go back with the doughnuts, make note of the headlights... and if they updated to matrix in the 2-wk lull at the start of the quarter and if the jack points are different, which I understand would be indictive of front and rear MCs being used. Certainly they didn't just shut down/slow down for no reason, right?

To be more specific - if anyone added fsd in the last 2 weeks and got a significant improvement in EDD, then I would believe you.
Why does it matter when it was added?

The facts are it was added at order or when whenever and a vin assigned to an order 3 months earlier then other 7-seaters, other LRs, other MSMs. Is 3 examples in just the past week with a greater of 3 month acceleration with varying overlap (at least 7-seater, color) to minimize "coincidence" of sampkes not convincing enough for you??

Reactions: Tezla.