Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR/MSM/7 seats/tow hook/No FSD
OOD: 11/27/2021
EDD at first: May-June 2022
EDD in January: June-July
EDD in March: July-August
EDD last week: May 14-21

Once I completed the trade in and finance, it let me schedule my appointment at Brooklyn for May 10 at 5pm :D

They just reached out for my trade in’s registration for the plates. So it looks like it’s ACTUALLY happening :D

Once I completed the trade in and finance, it let me schedule my appointment at Brooklyn for May 10 at 5pm :D

They just reached out for my trade in’s registration for the plates. So it looks like it’s ACTUALLY happening :D
You bring a ray of hope. Every other update is so depressing. My config is almost the same except for Tow hitch.

So congrats, but I'm at a complete loss of words. How does the same exact configuration (without knowing your seat color) get a vin when ordered over 3 months later?

I mean, with all due respect Tesla, WTF.

Reactions: usklx and WhiteWi
So congrats, but I'm at a complete loss of words. How does the same exact configuration (without knowing your seat color) get a vin when ordered over 3 months later?

I mean, with all due respect Tesla, WTF.
I texted to SA with same question. So far they are silent.
Update. They said the same thing new EDD this and no more info available. BS

Last edited:

Very happy for you. It seems like we have same config less the tow hitch. I am also in NE region with OD of 14 Nov and somehow you are ahead of me!! Tesla works mysteriously. My edd is still Aug 16- Sep 27. No trade in and cash payment

I'll tell ya when mine arrives, then ya can reach out for a delivery. LOL
Mt Kisco just confirmed that they received the car, all looks great (though my husband pointed out that they used that term after talking about the paperwork and before mentioning the car haha), and it will be picked up by the transporter tomorrow evening. Still going to be so curious if our cars will be traveling together. I mean, it would make sense - I’m a few-minutes hop from the 90 so it’s just a slight detour on the way to Buffalo.

Put in an order for a 7 seater LR Y last week; current projected EDD is Nov 2022 - Feb 2023 (same as what appeared on the ordering page). Only $$$ option was 7 seats. I'm prepared for the long haul, though hoping through some miracle he can get it by end of Q2. Located in Monterey County, CA fwiw.

Mt Kisco just confirmed that they received the car, all looks great (though my husband pointed out that they used that term after talking about the paperwork and before mentioning the car haha), and it will be picked up by the transporter tomorrow evening. Still going to be so curious if our cars will be traveling together. I mean, it would make sense - I’m a few-minutes hop from the 90 so it’s just a slight detour on the way to Buffalo.
Did they call you? Or did you call them?

REPOST from September Thread

Picked up my ride from the DC today. The car was waiting for me under a tent. I brought a friend who is a car enthusiast and he checked the exterior for fit and finish issues. We notated a few issues:
1. One of the headlights was not flush with the hood like the other
2. One of the doors needs adjustment as it doesn’t open as smoothly as the others. The tech said the striker needs to be adjusted,
3. Lastly this is the one I was most afraid about and it was the seat belt grease stain on the white third row seats. They said they cannot get the stain out and the seat would need to be replaced. Be sure to check for this on the third row when you get yours.

Will be scheduling a service appointment to get those addressed.

Now that this is out of the way. I love love the car. It drives so much smoother than the old 2013 CRV it is replacing. I love the white interior and have committed to wiping them down regularly. I didn’t get a chance to try out FSD or Autopilot because it was calibrating. Mobile connector included!

The car is currently with my PPF installer getting PPF, Rimsavers, Mudflaps and tint.

Attachments

• Under Tent.jpeg
    Under Tent.jpeg
    916.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Side.jpeg
    Side.jpeg
    666.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Back.jpeg
    Back.jpeg
    628.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Front.jpeg
    Front.jpeg