Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posted this in the October thread as well:

Received my VIN today this morning- F433. Pickup in Raleigh, NC.

I manually checked the app- no text or email yet. I checked about 8 hours ago and it wasn’t there. This is the first time I’ve had an update on a Sunday I believe. Previously, I had updates on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, so no pattern from that perspective as fas as I can tell.

As an additional datapoint, I did not complete my profile until early March.

MYLR | MSM | Gemini Wheels | No Tow | Black Interior | 7 Seater | FSD
OD: 10/6/21 | PC: 3/6/21
Previous EDD: May 13 - May 24
New EDD: May 16 - May 20
That’s my exact configuration too. I ordered 11/04 and completed my profile the same day. I’m picking up at Eatonville FL

I was assigned a F429 VIN on 4/29 with a EDD of 5/13-5/17. That was pushed back to 5/22-5/26 yesterday.

That’s my exact configuration too. I ordered 11/04 and completed my profile the same day. I’m picking up at Eatonville FL

I was assigned a F429 VIN on 4/29 with a EDD of 5/13-5/17. That was pushed back to 5/22-5/26 yesterday.
Not true. Here are examples from just the last two pages, in this thread, of people ordering up to 4 months after me getting VINs.

Up to 4 in just the past week-ish that have accelerated 3 ish months with FSD.

When you go back with the doughnuts, make note of the headlights... and if they updated to matrix in the 2-wk lull at the start of the quarter and if the jack points are different, which I understand would be indictive of front and rear MCs being used. Certainly they didn't just shut down/slow down for no reason, right?
I guess I assumed the delay was to make the rental cars ahead of us. I can’t tell the difference in the headlights but here is a pic.

Attachments

• 110D1BE4-7D13-4188-8B8B-176E03192120.jpeg
    110D1BE4-7D13-4188-8B8B-176E03192120.jpeg
    681.7 KB · Views: 91
I got vin assigned 7SAXC and got car delivered on May 7, 2022 but it was a wrong model !
It was 5 seater one. Computer screen showed it is 7 seater but there was no seats, no ventilation holes and so on. Picked up a car back to Burbank, CA and waiting from them for a phone call next week.
12/12/2020 Tesla X gray 7 seater original order
2/11/2021 order was updated to refresh model.
Did anybody received one already?

Has anyone from Nov or late Oct (without FSD) gotten their VIN yet? I am OD 11/14 but my EDD is stuck at May 25-Jun 29 since last 1.5 months :( At this point, I have no hope of getting it before end of June.
Our OD was mid-august but we didn’t complete our profile until the end of October, which puts us in line with october orders. We got our VIN on the 27th and the car is supposedly arriving at the delivery center tomorrow.

Another disappointing Monday Morning.

Latest EDD Just bumped to June 10th - July 15th.

Previous EDD - May 20th - June 17th.
Previous EDD for awhile was May 4 - June 1st.
Original EDD- Jan 2022.

MYLR7 -White Ext / Black & White Int / 20" Wheels / NO FSD / With Tow Package.
Order Date: 08/04/2021
Still No VIN
Im in Southern CA

• Helpful
Reactions: afscotch