Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke to a regional manager earlier this week. She wasn't much help. Just asked if I'd accept a model with different options, should one become available prior to my EDD. I said no. She did say my EDD of July 28 - Sept 8 "shouldn't delay any further". My OD was 12/18/21. MYLR7, MSM, black interior, 20", yes Tow, no FSD.

FWIW, I told her I've been reading online that people who add FSD are getting almost immediate delivery windows. She said "I would take what you read with a grain of salt". I get that she has to give me the corporate response, but it sure seems like that's Tesla's directive.

I'm going to be out of town from June 20-June 29, so we're pretty nervous over here.

not positive but when I accepted delivery I recall being given the option to accept delivery but push the date back for pickup.

on a more important note for those grappling over FSD, it's not worth it yet but my opinion is the FSD beta is. they just opened it back up a few days ago and it's like a video game. you can search other threads for details as I don't feel like writing too much. might be enough to sway anyone close.

for reference

OD: 12/30
Delivered mid March

7 seater with white interior, 20" wheels, FSD, northern virginia area

got lucky but impossible not to think FSD bumped my luck up.