Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's promising news, even if not for me with a 7-seater, haha. Maybe they turn it up in Austin, taking some pressure off Fremont and allowing them to make more 7's? As expected, I was 2 days into a 2-week window when it got pushed back (again) a week (and narrowed to 10-days, oddly).

Got a text with a VIN this afternoon! Is the end in sight?!?!? Delivery window Aug. 7-11 (of course, the very end of my current window, lol).

How have Tesla's trade offers been lately for Teslas?

Wow congrats, wonder how you got your car so quick.
There’s still Oct/Nov/Dec orders waiting.
I did not made any changes to my order ever since placing $250, originally EDD was July 2022.
I called to ask my SA "what's wrong with my order ?" everytime my EDD got a push back a couple months, the next day it move back to earlier date.

not sure if your location would be a factor.

I've been waiting since August 2021 for my 7 seater, I've had 2 week windows more or less continuously since March (missed those early March dates by a bit!)

Sales Associate said my car was supposed to go into production on 7/22 based on computer with early August delivery, so I was hoping I'd be with the other recent rush of 7 seaters. Instead, I got pushed again today to mid-August, so can't even blame the EOQ rush - they just decided not to build my car again.

Just updated to FSD because clearly I've got to start playing the game.

for folks who have taken or about to take delivery on east coast, how long between the time your VIN is assigned and a delivery can be scheduled?
To answer my own question, I received VIN 7/23 early AM and got the delivery text 7/25 7pm. However, I did upload my insurance info and updated to 3rd party financing on the 25th, so it might be that the system was waiting for those steps to complete.

Reactions: KWC_Diu and felizf