Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD got pushed from 11/17/22-01/12/23 to Jan'23-Apr'23. We ordered in April, so I can't say I am shocked. Disappointed, but not shocked. If the car comes at the end of the window, we will be actually paying cash for it rather than taking on a loan... Silver lining?

MYLR7, White Ext, White Int, 19" wheels, No tow, No FSD, Yes EAP the day after it became an option.
EDD just updated to 12/25 - 2/19. I somehow doubt they will offer delivery on Christmas... but I would take it!

With the potential tax credit coming (I stress the word "potential), I am hoping a bunch of people delay their orders and I get mine sooner.

If you are inside your two week window and no vin, it’s a near guarantee push

It’s a near guarantee push back or up?

My window was 7/28 -8/25. On the morning of 7/29 it got pushed back to 8/11 - 9/8.

Added FSD today and I noticed that I do not have a Remove FSD button. Kind of worried…
2B8DFE65-5926-46EE-A95A-FA79A8071785.png

It’s a near guarantee push back or up?

My window was 7/28 -8/25. On the morning of 7/29 it got pushed back to 8/11 - 9/8.

Added FSD today and I noticed that I do not have a Remove FSD button. Kind of worried…
View attachment 834393

From what I observed in this forum is after you add FSD, it will take couple weeks to kick in that change. I added FSD on 06/13, did not have luck in getting VIN in End of quarter push, still waiting for VIN though. I had remove FSD button till yday. Not sure about today, haven’t checked it.

From what I observed in this forum is after you add FSD, it will take couple weeks to kick in that change. I added FSD on 06/13, did not have luck in getting VIN in End of quarter push, still waiting for VIN though. I had remove FSD button till yday. Not sure about today, haven’t checked it.

Just checked. Still have remove option. I’m planning to keep FSD tough 😊

Reactions: tacosor
OR $10 come on buy and try it out, looks like with taxes etc you are at about 0.15 per KW x 75= about $11
it’s worth $11 to make sure everything works. I recently had a similar situation (i offered a friend of a friend) to test out my system. it was closer than any public charger and is much better charge rate than those alternatives. turns out i did my electrical correctly and am ready to receive my Y next week! plus i let them know my charger is always available when they visit their friend of my friend once a year. no sense in being stingy.

Last edited: