Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker (thank you all for helping set expectations), but finally registered so I can post some good news. Below is a summary of my EDD shifts (happy to send the full details over DM). To most, this may not be positive news. To some (maybe only to the blue/white orderers) this may further indicate a batch of blue/whites is on the way. 🤞

Blue/White/7 seater, 19", no tow, no FSD (barebones except for blue and 7 seater).
Ordered 9/20/21 Profile completed a day or 2 later. VIN 8/2/2022. Delivery later this week!

All told there were:
1 3 day window (first non TBD window...12/29-12/31. fortunately, for expectations, I knew that it wasn't possible...yet still...)
1 5 day window (today's post-VIN window)
2 10 day window
1 11 day window (last non-VIN window)
1 12 day window
12 14 day window (including 2 sets of 4 overlapping 2 week windows)
plenty of longer windows that no one likes.

Other notes.
Good number of shifts happened the 2nd day of the EDD.
Got the text and call asking about tradein back in Feb
Got "June" or "DELAY" text (though missed it until a week later)
Never put on hold.
Cash option the whole way.

Journey's not over yet, but the end appears near.

Good luck to those still waiting. Hopefully this means there's one less car in your way.

Do folks think adding EAP will unofficially speed up the process like adding FSD or EAP doesn’t appear to affect anything? I’ve read somewhere that they *could* send you back of the line if I add fsd then remove it but that doesn’t seem to be the case with folks doing it here.

Is anyone familiar with why my order doesn’t have a specific day (versus just month) range estimate? It’s probably a better practice just to put month when it is that far out, but I’m wondering why mine is that way because it seems to be an outlier compared to other similar EDD ranges I have seen.
View attachment 836171
There was a North or South Dakota person with that because they had scheduled carrier delivery. When they removed carrier delivery they got a specific date.

I just got my first two week window as you can see in my signature. This means nothing according to the majority of you but it is still exciting none the less that my range pulled in a little. However, all that excitement was crushed when I called my Tesla delivery service center in Eden Prairie MN. The SA said that they are just started filling orders for 7-seaters ordered in August!!! of last year....OUCH! She did seem a little upbeat that they would be catching up but I don't see how getting my 7-seater in August or September is possible if my OD is mid November. Telsa estimation software sucks, makes no sense how they can have so much tech in the car but such horrible tech behind their delivery system. I know I'm preaching to the choir.

• Love
Reactions: Aviateur17