Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As Austin ramps, I think Fremont can "free up" to build more 7 seaters. Just a wild guess, but it seems plausible. If true, the 290 days should reduce in the coming quarter or 2 fairly significantly.
Yup, I was thinking the same. I think you are right as Austin ramps up. It's nice to see that they are making MYLR 2170 builds. Also depends upon 7 seater order demand but I think the times should slowly go down. That's my hope anyways.

Found this sub just recently. Original order was on 11/18/21 - midnight silver, 7 seater, 19". No Tow, No FSD, then decided to go with white instead and updated order on 11/20/21. After many updates (unfortunately didn't keep track of these) current EDD is Oct 9 -Nov 20 for delivery in Florida.
At this point don't mind waiting until January if it gets me the tax credit so wondering if I can delay delivery. I have never talked to a salesperson about the order - it was all done online.

Reactions: Aviateur17
Westfield insurance $1000 deductible - $1220 yearly premium. For $500 deductible $1450 yearly premium. Minnesota. My second car is 14 years old and only has liability insurance.
I was quoted around $1400 a year with $1000 deductible from Amica, my 2nd car is a 2018 kia niro, 3rd 2016 yukon xl, 4th 2004 buick lesabre, 5th 1975 911s Silver Anniversary edition and we have two teen drivers 16 and 17.

Delivery Update! for those still waiting, here is one more out of your way. Took delivery on the 5th of August (originally was supposed to be on the 8th but they got it ready early). no gap issues or paint issues, there are two small dents on the drivers rear quarter panel that I have to go back to have fixed (could have happened in transit who knows, they are not noticeable without a detailed overview of the car). there are a couple of spots on the interior that have grease smears or something (ill fix that myself cuz i don’t want people messing with my car). other than that delivery was smooth. had to give her up for a couple more days to get ceramic tint and coating but she’s all complete now. during that time I got TeslaUSB and TeslaMate set up lol. My wait is over, and I can move on and free up my spot for someone else!
CFB8714E-8D85-4EA9-8493-B7F0021CD812.jpeg
9773F621-A5F8-459D-88D9-C08F3C88E9C1.jpeg

Got a VIN and delivery date scheduled. Used the FSD trick. Added FSD 3 days ago, got VIN today. Original EDD was 11/14-12/26. Hate that I had to trick the system but I desperately needed the car (moved home to Canada from australia last week).

FSD removed after delivery scheduled with no issue. New contract with updated price delivered in seconds after updating order and VIN and delivery date remains.

I guess I can finally return my signature to it's normal, non-character limit pushing version without all the EDDs. :p

Also, for those trading in a Tesla, they are requiring returning the UMC. I don't know if this is old news or not (they didn't ask when I traded my S for my 3 in 2018), but I figured I'd share.

View attachment 840268
Congrats!!!

Reactions: Aviateur17