Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this article: Fremont Tesla Model Y Gets New Door Panels, Matrix Headlights on Long Range - TeslaNorth.com

I guess the interior part is false or maybe off by a few numbers... Is that xx or xxx on your VIN?

Article says "Fremont-made Model Y Long Range units have gained matrix LED headlights, according to u/sudowork on their Model Y with late VIN 516xxx."

When more people pickup delivery towards the end of the month like me. We can get a confirmation if the interior and headlights are upgraded or not.
I saw that article by (u/sudowork) and thats what got me excited. his vin# is F516xxx (F is for Fremont, and 518 is the beginning of his vin#. the XXX is just the rest of the vin#). people don't want to give there whole vin#. I actually like the old style white door panels, but the new matrix head lights are really cool. The car is still amazing :)

I saw that article by (u/sudowork) and thats what got me excited. his vin# is F516xxx (F is for Fremont, and 518 is the beginning of his vin#. the XXX is just the rest of the vin#). people don't want to give there whole vin#. I actually like the old style white door panels, but the new matrix head lights are really cool. The car is still amazing :)
Another article also has a bult date of aug 5 would have the matrix head lights.. Did you get your VIN assigned past that date? I got my VIN assigned to me on the 13th.

Some of these EDDs (any my own as well, even though I ordered 4 months ago) seem to be the same as the estimates from Tesla's website if I would order today! That doesn't seem quite right. Do you think our EDDs will pull back in or will people ordering today slip furtehr out?