Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my Y on last Sat. I was rushed to pick up the car on that day, since I had to leave for a planned vacation Sat. and just have a chance to update it here.
538 Vin, flawless. Only thing that I spotted out was the passenger side window seems to be protrude out a little and SA checked it and it was within the spec. Apparently, rubber seal will go into it's place after many usage. Took more time checking in and checking out with paper works than inspecting the car, which is a good thing.
I will do the tint and PPF soon, and install room full of accessories I bought slowly. My journey of picking up the car is over. Wait was worth it, great car, rides well.
Hope all you guys get yours soon!
what accessories are you doing? Haven't really researched that but now it's getting somewhat closer.

Once a delivery appointment is set, does that mean it's pretty much guaranteed to be there by then? I still haven't gotten a date stating the vehicle has shipped from factory yet (Fremont build, I'm in WA) but I'm not more than 2 days drive away.
In my experience no; I set my date on the website but was called a few days after to re-schedule as the car would not arrive in time.

Then I got another call that the vehicle was damaged during the delivery process resulting in a further delay.

I don't think I would bet on it with a 2-day drive until the dealer confirms it's there and has passed inspection.

Once a delivery appointment is set, does that mean it's pretty much guaranteed to be there by then? I still haven't gotten a date stating the vehicle has shipped from factory yet (Fremont build, I'm in WA) but I'm not more than 2 days drive away.
I never got a “leaving factory” text, but according the person I chatted with at Tesla it has left. 🤷‍♀️ But I still don’t have the ability to set delivery either. They figured it wouldn’t be there till it got to the service centre…so not sure what to think.

I am crossing my fingers that sept 17 will be available, expected date to arrive at the service centre is Sept 12 (but our service centre is closed Sun/Mon).

Another EDD change today. Nothing significant, but still a change.

MYLR7: White ext/white int/19" wheels/no tow/no FSD

Added EAP the day after is became available

OD 4/23/2022
4/23/22: EDD 10/2022 - 01/2023
4/20/22: EDD changed to 11/2022 - 02/2023 (change ext color to white)
7/18/22: EDD change to January 2023 - April 2023
7/29/22: EDD change to 12/25/22 - 2/19/22
8/30/22: EDD change to December 2022
9/03/22: EDD change to 12/18/22 - 1/29/22
9/10/22: EDD change to December 2022