Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How can you tell they're matrix lights?
Here is a photo...left is matrix. Look for the round projector bulb on outer side of the headlight.
Or you can do the light show and if it spells out TESLA at the end it is matrix
New-vs-old-Tesla-Model-3-headlights-scaled.jpg

Picked up my MYLR7 seater yesterday north of Boston. Some items to note on mine:

-Freemont build (F541xxx)
-Has Matrix headlights
-Has new style door panels (alignment on driver side looks off but it looks normal from all the other cars and pictures/videos online)
-No cargo cover (not sure it would come with 7 seater anyways?)
-No Mud flaps or PPF installed (opened ticket)
-Minimal body panel gaps (acceptable to me)
-Taillight gap could prob be adjusted
- Scratch, swirls and general paint imperfections (dust under paint) only on hood (opened ticket)
-Did not come with mobile connector (received $200 credit)
-Came with J1772 adapter

Hope this helps others with future deliveries
When did you place an order if I may ask?

MYLR7 seater red with black interior standard wheels no tow. 2 days ago my EDD changed from end of 9/23-10/8 to 10/22-11-18 today out of nowhere I got a VIN number with EDD 9/25-10/1. Original ODD was 11/5/21 and EDD was all over the place since changing almost every month, sometimes date was closer sometimes further away, at one point it said my car will be ready by the end of February even and it just never happened. It just proves Tesla EDD is completely useless at trying to plan for actual delivery date. Original EDD at the time of the order was May-June 2022

MYLR7 seater red with black interior standard wheels no tow. 2 days ago my EDD changed from end of 9/23-10/8 to 10/22-11-18 today out of nowhere I got a VIN number with EDD 9/25-10/1. Original ODD was 11/5/21 and EDD was all over the place since changing almost every month, sometimes date was closer sometimes further away, at one point it said my car will be ready by the end of February even and it just never happened. It just proves Tesla EDD is completely useless at trying to plan for actual delivery date. Original EDD at the time of the order was May-June 2022
Good to hear.... I got the EDD change from almost the same (9/24-10/8) to the (10/15-11/12) this morning. EDD is just a number. I look forward to actually getting my VIN. This is my 2nd MYLR, the first took 6 days from order to delivery in Jan 2021. Realized that a 7 seater would better fit our needs so ordered another one. I'm happy for Tesla, but I do want my car too.

Same, Just got my first 2 weeks windows yesterday. Same EDD as your. I ordered back in July 7 2021, and completed profile somewhere in Nov 2021 though.
Is the seat white or black? I ordered mine white on white 7 seats in Nov 2021 and still waiting. It seems there are 2 factors for the long delay: 3rd row seat black and 3rd row seat white. The latter is the longest wait time.

Ordered on 11/2021
Pick up date today 9/25
Fremont build with matrix lights and wood trim

White, 7 seaters, 19” wheels, tow hitch

Paint blemishes and some chips
Uneven frunk (one side bigger gap and sits flush, other side is super tight gap and sits underneath the panel next to it) but functional
All doors functional but many uneven gaps
Uneven tail lights and trunk
3rd seat has dent / creases and left over sticky residue
2nd tilt function broken
AC blows warm
Wireless charger non functional
Car center console kept shutting down to black screen and turning back on randonly

I didn’t get through half my check list before I rejected it.

You were able to get in to the car and turn it on before accepting/rejecting it? What happens after one rejects a car? Are you in line for the next one matching your design or, are you put all the way back of queue as if you are ordering one today?

You were able to get in to the car and turn it on before accepting/rejecting it? What happens after one rejects a car? Are you in line for the next one matching your design or, are you put all the way back of queue as if you are ordering one today?
Yea so when I checked in I didn’t know what I was doing to be honest. The Teslas rep had me sign a bunch of papers and gave me the keys and had me accept delivery in the app. I went out and realized the car was mine and showed up as mine on the app already.

I went back inside after finding the issues and they weren’t too happy but thankfully didn’t put up a fight when I said I didn’t want to the car for the reasons listed above.

They said they unmatched me and I’ll be alerted when I’m matched again. The car is gone from my app now and it went back to saying estimated delivery is Sept 25 to Oct 2. Looks like I’m next up (as opposed to sent to the back of the line).

Picked up on Saturday, arrived at 9.30pm (appointment at 10am). Walked in and signed few signatures, they told us where the car is.

Basically panel gaps are pretty even, comes with matrix headlights and new door panels, had small amount of condensation inside passenger taillights but gone in the afternoon. Tesla said to keep eyes on it if happened and just basically let the seals work a bit since it is new.

The wait finally done, the quality is excellent!!

806E17FF-AEE4-42E2-8876-3AFB1BFF0D7B.jpeg

Attachments

• 8D114C0D-810C-44B7-9360-9B41F83336FE.jpeg
    8D114C0D-810C-44B7-9360-9B41F83336FE.jpeg
    489.5 KB · Views: 53