Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kinda same here. but i was told that ALL the cosmetic issues (like paint chip) were only acceptable before i leave the delivery center. After i left, there’s no way to fix these “new car issues
I would holler a bit. I have a very small paint bubble, which I noted, but also my SA had to leave to meet for another delivery and expressly said if I found other issues I had 24 hours. That is still not much, but I will hold him to his word. Also noted this would probably be body work to repair.

Your case seems to be extremely frustrating for no reason. You should either text the 510 number or try to swing by a Delivery center if close by and ask an SA to look at your case.
I think I'm close to getting VIN any day. I spoke to an SA 2 days ago and they said everything looks good and nothing is holding up the order. Later that day I got the "VIN in 1 to 2 weeks" text message. I have never had any big push outs and considering a lot of other people's experience I'd say mine has been on the smoother side. I'm posting updates to help provide data and reference for others to compare and help estimate their orders.

I think I'm close to getting VIN any day. I spoke to an SA 2 days ago and they said everything looks good and nothing is holding up the order. Later that day I got the "VIN in 1 to 2 weeks" text message. I have never had any big push outs and considering a lot of other people's experience I'd say mine has been on the smoother side. I'm posting updates to help provide data and reference for others to compare and help estimate their orders.
Oh ok, hope you get your VIN assigned soon. The wait for me is extremely nerve wracking and waste of time. Have been on either the app or the forum since the day of order 1/16. Productivity has gone down. Once I get the damn vehicle I can focus on work and other things

Oh ok, hope you get your VIN assigned soon. The wait for me is extremely nerve wracking and waste of time. Have been on either the app or the forum since the day of order 1/16. Productivity has gone down. Once I get the damn vehicle I can focus on work and other things
That's exactly how it was for me last time I ordered in 2021 - 5 months of that constantly shifting EDD...it was mental torture! Fingers crossed for a bunch of VINs this week!

Reactions: protagonist911
:) Exaclty the same situation for me. Constantly checking the app or this forum or their website or now waitingfortesla to see if there is any in inventory that I can adjust to.