Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75 and 75D variants increased performance from July 1st - software and hardware improvements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 75D was delivered in Norway. I'm not sure of it's production date, but it was probably before the switch-over to the new car. Another thing I find odd is the part number looks like it's an old pack. Maybe they put in an older 85 temporarily?

the Tesla Model S Options Decoder does not show all my options
showing only : DRLH,FG02,MI01,PI01,COL2-PMBL,RFBC,TP03,WTTB
it miss AP1 , hifi
unknown code MI01

I got all the codes on my car by installing Visible Tesla
VisibleTesla

and looking at the detailed information on the car. There is a comma delineated list near the bottom of the pop-up with all the codes. Then the Option Decoder page has a page where you can see all the options available. It isn't complete, but covered about 90% of them on mine.

The URL that the Options Decoder decrypts is only options that affect the display of the car in MyTesla. There are about 40-50 option codes total.

Attachments

• IMG_7469.JPG
    IMG_7469.JPG
    317.6 KB · Views: 127
What is a 12V pickup?

The car initially had a separate 12V battery to run the low voltage systems (displays, AP, etc.) The 12V battery is topped up by the main battery pack when driving, and is periodically topped up when the car is parked. Elon talked a few months ago that that Model Y was going to have a tap directly off the main battery pack to run the 12V systems directly without a separate battery.

I wasn't aware the Model S/X already had it. If the have converted the small pack to the new module type, adding other features from the 100 KWh pack would make sense too.