Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

98 Score - Got FSD Beta?

Sustained 98 Safety Score?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did I mess up? I thought that poll was just to tell if I sustained 98. I've had a 98 for over a month so that's what I thought it was. My bad. Don't have it yet. Still stuck on 2021.36.5.1
More my error. I omitted it in the poll. Sort of implied in the Title. Now I wonder if anyone else made the same assumption as you.
When I started the poll I had planned to ask for car model firmware versions…
I didn’t see the options for multiple questions. So I left it as was…

More my error. I omitted it in the poll. Sort of implied in the Title. Now I wonder if anyone else made the same assumption as you.
When I started the poll I had planned to ask for car model firmware versions…
I didn’t see the options for multiple questions. So I left it as was…
Ah, okay. I only have to drive ~14 or so miles to get to a 99 so I won't be in the 98 club anymore. Hope it improves my chances

Reactions: Daniellane
My theory: because people are resetting and doing whatever they can to get a 99 or 100, 98s will only have a slim chance of getting in. I would assume they have more available testers than they need at each new release, and so batches are getting inducted with newly minted 100s and 99s first, and then if room allows 98s.

Again, just a theory.

If you’re at a 98 and nothing happens by Monday, it may be time to reset and do a 100 mi qualifying drive to lock in that 99 or 100.

My theory: because people are resetting and doing whatever they can to get a 99 or 100, 98s will only have a slim chance of getting in. I would assume they have more available testers than they need at each new release, and so batches are getting inducted with newly minted 100s and 99s first, and then if room allows 98s.

Again, just a theory.

If you’re at a 98 and nothing happens by Monday, it may be time to reset and do a 100 mi qualifying drive to lock in that 99 or 100.

From my personal experience, it doesn't seem to be deploying in order of score. A bunch of people with 98s got in on the big push on Wednesday. I had 100 for 14 days exactly, and just got in today. As far as how the queue works, maybe they opted in before me? Or sustained a 98 for more than 14 days? Not sure.

Again, just a theory.

I think that Tesla must not be working until Monday due to the holiday...

When Elon says "98s" will receive update, I take him at his word. My guess is, they slowed work on feedback / testing through the holiday and will resume early next week. 98s should receive update prior to expansion to 97s so in the next couple weeks based on past releases. Very frustrating to be waiting so long for a notification saying there's an update available! Thoughts??

• Funny
Reactions: KArnold