Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A second Tesla has appeared in MyTesla account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Long time lurker and first time poster!

I finally ordered a Model S at the weekend and have, of course, been regularly refreshing MyTesla every 5 minutes despite the fact it's not due for delivery until late September to October ;-)

However, this evening I logged in and noticed that a second Tesla is now appearing in my account. It looks like it's in the pre-order stage, as when I click "Manage" it prompts for the £2,000 reservation fee. I definitely did not configure / save another car!

Even more curiously, it looks like the pre-facelift model. I've attached a screenshot. My actual order is the one on the bottom.

Any idea how/why this has happened?

Thanks all!

Attachments

• IMG_2574.jpg
    IMG_2574.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 86
Elon blowing out the MS/MX to make room for the M3

Actually, the RN#### is the reservation and the 5Y#### is the actual car. Make sure the 5Y#### config is what you expect and congratulations!

I don't think the top one with the RN number is my reservation - its a completely different number to what my reservation actually was (I made a separate note of it). It only just appeared randomly a couple of hours ago. Also, the imagine of the car appears to be a pre-facelift model, with no glass roof and 'solid white' rather than 'piano white'. I definitely did not reserve one of those!

On the plus side, the one showing the VIN is the correct car & spec - I'm just curious as to why this other one has shown up!!