Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A ton of "new inventory" P90D's on tesla.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dammit!
I purchased an inventory P90D a month ago and now I see similarly spec'd models for thousands less than what I paid.
Oh well, can't win all the time

On the other hand, you added a month to your life...

...with a Tesla in your garage. Priceless. I'd say you're winning.

Looks like most of the cars that were added were CPO, not inventory.

The "ton of P90Ds" I'm referring to in the thread title are all in the "New Inventory" category. They all have several thousand miles on them but are not CPO, which I assume means they've only ever been manufacturer-owned, so probably floor/test-drive models.

The "ton of P90Ds" I'm referring to in the thread title are all in the "New Inventory" category. They all have several thousand miles on them but are not CPO, which I assume means they've only ever been manufacturer-owned, so probably floor/test-drive models.
I see 9 added since the end of last month, over half of which have miles on them. Looks more like they are just rotating loaners out. They probably want to replace the loaners with face lifted models.

Click through to the car's individual page. It shows the cash price.

Hmm where? So for instance this car - Model S 85D 122217 | Tesla Motors .. all I see is this -->

upload_2016-7-17_0-46-29.png