Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A way to jump the queue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would say it's a huge jump. Current Model S owner reserved on March 20th 2017
View attachment 238442

This is infuriating to me. I bought my MS after placing a M3 reservation in Jan 2017, promised I would get owner priority. My estimate is still May-Jul 2018 for first production. East coast, but so are you, and you reserved two months after me, yet you're still showing 2018 delivery.

Argh.

This is infuriating to me. I bought my MS after placing a M3 reservation in Jan 2017, promised I would get owner priority. My estimate is still May-Jul 2018 for first production. East coast, but so are you, and you reserved two months after me, yet you're still showing 2018 delivery.

Argh.
I am a non employee non current owner and I placed my reservation in April 2017. My expected delivery is “Mid 2018”. A week or two ago it said “May-Mid 2018”. Im starting to get the feeling mid 2018 actually means August-September 2018

This person just bought their X two weeks ago and already got the configurator even though they reserved online. Talk about jumping the queue!

iWmmsNR.jpg