Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Able to confirm a referral?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it possible to confirm that you used a referral?

Before placing more order, I opened the site using a referral link from a friend of mine, but it didn't really show me anything to confirm the referral or reflect anything. Wanted to make sure he got credit and I get supercharging. :)

It should indicate in the upper right corner that you are getting free supercharging before you start designing the car. Unless it’s different for model 3. Also in case you didn’t know only Performance model 3s are eligible for free supercharging

When I ordered my M3 using the referral link, it indicated unlimited supercharging on the “summary” screen right before I hit the “order” button and entered my payment info for the $2500. I took a screenshot of that. After my order was placed, I didn’t see a confirmation anywhere so the sales person entered a ticket to make sure it was on there. I’ve saved those emails around that discussion. If I run through an Edit (without saving), it does not appear on the summary page any longer. Frustrating that it’s not made very clear on your order.