TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Able to confirm a referral?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by invalid, Aug 24, 2018.

1. invalid

invalid Member

Is it possible to confirm that you used a referral?

Before placing more order, I opened the site using a referral link from a friend of mine, but it didn't really show me anything to confirm the referral or reflect anything. Wanted to make sure he got credit and I get supercharging. :)

2. Kuhz

Kuhz Member

It should indicate in the upper right corner that you are getting free supercharging before you start designing the car. Unless it’s different for model 3. Also in case you didn’t know only Performance model 3s are eligible for free supercharging

3. invalid

invalid Member

Yes, I’d ordered a P3D. I don’t see anything indicated. Will text my buddy tomorrow and see if it it shows him anything, or maybe just call and confirm.

4. MikeATL

MikeATL Member

When I ordered my M3 using the referral link, it indicated unlimited supercharging on the “summary” screen right before I hit the “order” button and entered my payment info for the $2500. I took a screenshot of that. After my order was placed, I didn’t see a confirmation anywhere so the sales person entered a ticket to make sure it was on there. I’ve saved those emails around that discussion. If I run through an Edit (without saving), it does not appear on the summary page any longer. Frustrating that it’s not made very clear on your order.