Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

acceptable to post parts for sale in the general roadster forum to avoid using panjo?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have a number of roadster parts to sell but the parts for sale forum takes you to a selling partner (panjo.com) which both messed with my photos and also requires that you set a price where i just want to more informally list the items and have folks make offers.

i guess the alternative is to use ebay for a auction?

i don't mind giving the TMC folks a percentage (panjo apparently gives TMC 5% of the sale price) but the two issues outlined above soured me on using the "parts for sale" subforum and made me pine for simpler days here on TMC before this panjo partnership.

:)

thanks.

::jory

Panjo forces your to set a price, which I think is best so people get an idea what you're looking for. However, you can select the "Or best offer" option so the price is less formal as you say.

You can edit your listing after you post it and I can help you if you're having trouble. Not sure what you mean by it messed up your photos. The Panjo photo interface is much easier than the standard forum image uploads.