Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Access Ok stickers at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question to all Californians->

I have never owned a EV car (or any car for that matter). I am getting my Tesla Model S in a few days.

Do we get the access ok stickers at delivery or do we have to request them from DMV?

I would like to know this because this would make my commute to work even shorter and pleasant.

P.S- My non-practical side is telling me not to stick anything to this gorgeous car.

Awhile, so you'll have to have plates first which will take a week or two from the time you take delivery. Then, and only then, can you fill out the request for the HOV stickers. That will take roughly 4 weeks to process. So you're looking at roughly 6 weeks from the time you take delivery to the time you will get your stickers in hand.

Jeff

Awhile, so you'll have to have plates first which will take a week or two from the time you take delivery. Then, and only then, can you fill out the request for the HOV stickers. That will take roughly 4 weeks to process. So you're looking at roughly 6 weeks from the time you take delivery to the time you will get your stickers in hand.

Jeff
Thank you guys! Best car forum ever!