Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accident and Repairs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got pictures of the car I am getting! It is in San Jose #041800 2400 miles. 10k discount. Opinions? Should I make sure it has new latches and fwd buttons before delivery? I will get them installed if not already installed at a service appt or at delivery.

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    343.6 KB · Views: 92
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    361 KB · Views: 87
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    294.9 KB · Views: 84
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    314.2 KB · Views: 81
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    387 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: ModelX
Just worried since it has 2400 miles on it and don't know how it was used. Will find out soon when I buy it.
We didn't have any interior problems with our X, and it had about the same amount of mileage on it. There was a very small scratch in the paint of the falcon wing, but they fixed that after delivery while we were on vacation. We are 2-1/2 hours away from our nearest service center so they brought a rollback to get it and dropped it off the day after we got back from vacation. Plus, they gave us a 7 seater S loaner, which was fine as we only used it one day.

got my P90D that was reduced $27k+ and the lease dragged alll the way down to $1182/month, (from like $2200+/month). car had 1178 miles when i got it, but had a LOT of showroom wear on it.

i had to have 2 seats replaced, and probably a 3rd one soon, and the lower sliding drawer in the center console wouldn't stay open so it was replaced as well...

if this hasn't seen a lot of showroom go for it...check the chairs for wear & make sure they don't rock all over the place, also make sure FWD's are fine as I've had to have struts replaced already and will be bringing it in again next week for alignment issues and noise...

But, believe me i have no regrets and i'm only 3 miles from the service center :) great service so far!

Reactions: BLKMDL3
got my P90D that was reduced $27k+ and the lease dragged alll the way down to $1182/month, (from like $2200+/month). car had 1178 miles when i got it, but had a LOT of showroom wear on it.

i had to have 2 seats replaced, and probably a 3rd one soon, and the lower sliding drawer in the center console wouldn't stay open so it was replaced as well...

if this hasn't seen a lot of showroom go for it...check the chairs for wear & make sure they don't rock all over the place, also make sure FWD's are fine as I've had to have struts replaced already and will be bringing it in again next week for alignment issues and noise...

But, believe me i have no regrets and i'm only 3 miles from the service center :) great service so far!
3/4th of a mile from SC. Test drive vehicle. It looks good.

Really want to order the car now. Just need it in writing from insurance. Guy at body shop said it is totaled but their insurance just wants to make sure the parts prices are correct. Just don't want to waste $2500 on a order. It is non refundable. That is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY. Just want to be sure but don't want the car to be sold. I love that car.

Really want to order the car now. Just need it in writing from insurance. Guy at body shop said it is totaled but their insurance just wants to make sure the parts prices are correct. Just don't want to waste $2500 on a order. It is non refundable. That is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY. Just want to be sure but don't want the car to be sold. I love that car.

whats going on?, are you buying a wrecked tesla?