Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ActewAGL Network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel if ActewAGL were going to install a 50kW charger in a surrounding town outside the ACT, Bungendore or Braidwood would have made more sense than Murrumbateman for now. There's already a charger at Yass, after all - whereas there's none at all on the Kings Highway.

I feel if ActewAGL were going to install a 50kW charger in a surrounding town outside the ACT, Bungendore or Braidwood would have made more sense than Murrumbateman for now. There's already a charger at Yass, after all - whereas there's none at all on the Kings Highway.
QPRC seems to agree with you! From July 2021...

1640911930268.png

1640911996166.png

Yass is bypassed. Murrumbateman isn’t. A charger at Murrumbateman is more convenient for through travel.

Reactions: moa999
Apparently ACTEWAGL / EvoEnergy is hiring security guards from the shallow end of the gene pool. Their site at Greenway is celebrating its 6th birthday in a week and yet it’s never really worked properly. It’s therefore so poorly used that their security guards don’t expect to ever see someone there and get uppity when someone is charging.
490B36F6-81C5-4095-8FFA-279ED90E96B4.jpeg