Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adjustable Sun Visors?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every car I've ever had, has visors like these
model-3-cabin-original.jpg

I had to google what an adjustable extension visor is... and look at the shape of that window.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess no, it will not have adjustable extension visors, because like coat hangers and grab handles, it doesn't look good and probably feels cheap.

Although, visors like the Model X would be cool

• Disagree
Reactions: alseTrick
Every car I've ever had, has visors like these
model-3-cabin-original.jpg

I had to google what an adjustable extension visor is... and look at the shape of that window.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess no, it will not have adjustable extension visors, because like coat hangers and grab handles, it doesn't look good and probably feels cheap.

Although, visors like the Model X would be cool
There are adjustable height seat belts... so that's a plus.
I wonder what else it will have that the S doesn't.

They way the Model 3 has been anti-sold and (cough) simplified, let's just hope it has Visors :)
I hope keys are standard.... :p

I get the feeling the model 3 will have many features missing from a Model S and other cars in general and will have lots of features as options in an attempt to meet the $35k target, in theory, you could make a $20k car with this approach. The base price is fixed, what that includes doesn't have to be as of yet. The goal posts have some maneuverability.

Last edited:
My old Taurus wagon from the early '90s had dual sun visors so you can position one flap over the driver's side window and the other over the windshield. Works great at sunrise or sunset when the sun is coming in at a low angle. Wish more cars have them.

Reactions: alseTrick
..but will it be a tiny Model 3 or just the standard Tesla keyfob
Oh, great, now someone has to start a new thread, "Model 3 Keyfob Mule Sightings", along with a poll:
  • Keyfob will be a really cool miniature Model 3 to set it apart from every other car model on the planet and, when people see you with your fob (e.g., a valet), they immediately recognize you are a person with refined tastes.
  • Keyfob will just be a boring generic one that doesn't emphasize the uniqueness and significance of the Model 3 in automotive history and, when people see you with your fob, they will forever brand you a Philistine.
(Your response will be visible and published throughout the Internet, so think carefully before you make your selection)
:rolleyes:

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: dsvick and JeffK