Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After 4 long years we finally took delivery of our CyberTruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OP: congratulations on the new car! I am sure it’s very exciting. You have every right in the world to be excited. You worked hard for it. You deserve it. Thanks so much for sharing the video.

I cannot believe the focus of many people in this thread is your wife’s jeans. Ridiculous. You guys seem a very down to earth, normal people, happy couple. Please disregard those comments. They mean nothing. I hope you don’t get discouraged.

Wifey was cute, guy handsome. She was stylish down to her YSL handbag. Was respectful when asking how to open the door and obviously was excited to experience their new CyberTruck.
Delivery pretty cool with the staging and smoke machines for the big reveal. Tesla staff was also involved and added to the delivery vibe.

This couple, taking delivery, well represents the future for Tesla. These people are the movers and shakers of the world, and they probably could have chosen any vehicle, but decided on the Tesla CyberTruck for their personal transportation.

Tesla, once again, took a great gamble and chose to produce an out of the box rethink of a modern Pickup Truck. They are inventing a new offering that is finding it's place in the Market.

Of course, no single vehicle is right for everyone, but this new, ground breaking release is really going to shake things up.

Not just a truck...A CYBERTRUCK!

OP: congratulations on the new car! I am sure it’s very exciting. You have every right in the world to be excited. You worked hard for it. You deserve it. Thanks so much for sharing the video.

I cannot believe the focus of many people in this thread is your wife’s jeans. Ridiculous. You guys seem a very down to earth, normal people, happy couple. Please disregard those comments. They mean nothing. I hope you don’t get discouraged.
Thank you for the kind words

Wifey was cute, guy handsome. She was stylish down to her YSL handbag. Was respectful when asking how to open the door and obviously was excited to experience their new CyberTruck.
Delivery pretty cool with the staging and smoke machines for the big reveal. Tesla staff was also involved and added to the delivery vibe.

This couple, taking delivery, well represents the future for Tesla. These people are the movers and shakers of the world, and they probably could have chosen any vehicle, but decided on the Tesla CyberTruck for their personal transportation.

Tesla, once again, took a great gamble and chose to produce an out of the box rethink of a modern Pickup Truck. They are inventing a new offering that is finding it's place in the Market.

Of course, no single vehicle is right for everyone, but this new, ground breaking release is really going to shake things up.

Not just a truck...A CYBERTRUCK!
I appreciate the watch and all of the kind words. We have been enjoying our new CyberTruck and I am excited to share those experiences with everyone.