Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket accessories, what would you like?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could be anything, a pen holder, an internal pop up blackout tent, for Bjorn. Just something that would make owning a Tesla more enjoyable. Inspired by Bjorn's recent review of the front console tray.

I'd like to see a nicely designed rear front seat iPad/tablet holder, not something with straps or a large plastic fascia like I've seen that go around the rear of the centre console. Our current car has a built in DVD player and screens to the rear of the front headrests that get used frequently by our children.

Back of seats gloss removal
Folding back seats
Door pockets
Sunglasses holder
Dry cleaning holder
Better place to put your phone
No ghosting
Stronger paint
Autopilot 2.0 hardware

I'm sure once I actually get the car I'll have more...

I have been made fun of before for this suggestion, but I would like a capsule coffee maker that made single cups into spill proof travel mugs. It could fit between the seats in the second row on 6 seat models. It makes sense because people do not need to stop at gas stations and there is not always coffee near super chargers.

• A frunk organizer made to fix the X perfectly. Ideal would be 3-4 sections for grocery bags.
    • Also wouldn't mind something to help organize the trunk.
  • A well thought out dog blanket/barrier that perhaps takes advantage of a single rear seat folded down (dog on unfolded seat with folded down seat used as elevated pillow).
  • A slim/unobtrusive phone mount with a short gooseneck and magnetic holder. To mount near driver right AC vent while allowing phone to show without being blocked by steering wheel.
  • Lighted emblems/welcome gobo lighting (I'm a sucker for that type of crap)
  • Rear seat phone charger cord holders - elegant way to store Usb charger cords when not in use.
  • Perhaps some type of sticker overlay to help show riders what the interior FWD buttons do.
  • Rubber inserts to put in cup holders so water bottles don't rattle.
  • Something to better make use of cubby hole below screen that would cost significantly less than $150.

I don't know about you guys, but I am tired of cleaning the fingerprints off the touch screen. I now use a cursor and no longer have to keep cleaning the screen. It would be nice to have a slot to keep the cursor where it won't fly around when we launch.

Back of seats gloss removal
Folding back seats
Door pockets
Sunglasses holder
Dry cleaning holder
Better place to put your phone
No ghosting
Stronger paint
Autopilot 2.0 hardware

I'm sure once I actually get the car I'll have more...

Get matte clear bra on the backs of seats. Looks great and protects from scuffs and scratches. Get a clear paint protection film on the rest of the car to protect the paint!

We got an X several weeks ago and have noticed that there is nowhere to put dry cleaning or hang clothing! Also, the vehicle we bought was a demo and had NOT been configured with the hitch. Without it there is no way to haul bikes on the outside of the vehicle. Argghhhh!