Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Rims for M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I'm starting to look for a second set of rims (either 18" or 19") to use for a winter setup for an upcoming M3P and I've put together a spreadsheet of the ones which I've so far found say they fit. (Titan 7, T Sportline & Martian Wheels)

Does anyone know of any others? I'm really only looking for rims which clear the larger performance break calipers and also cater for the 3mm lip which the performance has.

Thanks
Scott

I also have the same wheels mentioned by KennethS. Working very nicely with Michelin CrossClimate+. Good value and ready machined to fit the large P calipers and 3mm lip - no additional rings needed. Good range of finishes. The supplier is Gavin Wallace from the Tesla Owners Facebook Group. He also supplies pre-calibrated TPMS.

I went with the 18" as much more selection on tyres and better resiliance with pot holes. Don't look as pretty as the OEM wheels but I can switch back in summer when/if the council repair the winter craters

Reactions: Technomad
They look very similar to the wheels I'm looking at: Concaver Wheels CVR4 19x8.5 ET20-45 Custom PCD Double Tinted Black
The wheels from Gavin Wallace are quite a bit cheaper than that. Around £700 if I recall. Spin forged too so apparently stronger than cast. TPMS were around £180 and 4 CrossClimate+ using the Costco discount, around £520 fitted and balanced.

So a full second set for around £1400. I can message Gavin and refer him to this thread if anyone wishes. Not sure what stock he has currently but worth a shot

Reactions: Maz0
The wheels from Gavin Wallace are quite a bit cheaper than that. Around £700 if I recall. Spin forged too so apparently stronger than cast. TPMS were around £180 and 4 CrossClimate+ using the Costco discount, around £520 fitted and balanced.

So a full second set for around £1400. I can message Gavin and refer him to this thread if anyone wishes. Not sure what stock he has currently but worth a shot
that's an impressive price, they show as $360 each on the varrow website which is £278ex so £1334 with the vat if the shipping was free ...

Sorry if this is an FAQ, but does changing the wheels have any implications for Tesla’s warranty?
It definitely didn't use to, so unless something has changed?? If you had a setup differed from stock that were scrubbing you may have an issue if any parts of your steering or suspension got damaged because they could clearly show that the wheels did not fit and were "damaging" the car. but if you're running factory sizes I don't see how they could argue it would impact anything.
You could always pop the old wheels back on if you were worried ;)

This how the 19” sport wheel looks on Performance model 3

Attachments

• B0A0E433-5F6E-4F41-B34F-E1E257D21750.jpeg
    B0A0E433-5F6E-4F41-B34F-E1E257D21750.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 253