Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket things

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Due to the, so far, lack of different minor options, like carbon interior trim, mainly as the wood trim is all I have see. Would many of you like to change that open pore wood trim for a different wood or carbon?

I ask as I was previously in after market accessories and still have the desire to make changes to things. I'm just wondering if there were small things that people would like to change, on a car they don't have yet or possibly even seen in person lol.

I will find a way to fix wind noise and road noise first, after reading reviews of the S.

Due to the, so far, lack of different minor options, like carbon interior trim, mainly as the wood trim is all I have see. Would many of you like to change that open pore wood trim for a different wood or carbon?

I ask as I was previously in after market accessories and still have the desire to make changes to things. I'm just wondering if there were small things that people would like to change, on a car they don't have yet or possibly even seen in person lol.

I will find a way to fix wind noise and road noise first, after reading reviews of the S.

@az erik,

Absolutely! First choice would be carbon fiber....second would be either a nicer would like Birdseye or burlwood....second a darker wood tone almost like a deep mahogany or red toned cherry. I myself just CANT get over/past this current wood piece Tesla is using at all. Sticks out like a sore thumb and really does not go well AT ALL and breaks up the interior. I'm going to aftermarket the heck out of that as soon as I get my 3. Probably CF.

Ski

Reactions: Chewy3
Perfectly colour matched tape so those of us without wives/gfs/friends/luggage can tape up all the panel gaps and hypermile our road trips without covering the car in black duct tape.

Heads up display.

Joystick and buttons for adjusting mirrors and vents. Glove box release button.

Keyfob or App for Garmon/Suunto/etc sportswatches to unlock the damn car.

;)

Perfectly colour matched tape so those of us without wives/gfs/friends/luggage can tape up all the panel gaps and hypermile our road trips without covering the car in black duct tape.

Heads up display.

Joystick and buttons for adjusting mirrors and vents. Glove box release button.

Keyfob or App for Garmon/Suunto/etc sportswatches to unlock the damn car.

;)
How about matched caulking lol

I think you all need to ask yourselves a question here...

68248305.jpg

Carbon fiber is definitely a cool feature, but I've gotta admit that there's something interesting about having an open pore piece of wood at my dash that isn't covered by shiny polyurethane lacquer. If I ever were to change the dash, I would do like others and find some nice burl wood or walnut. It would be even cooler if you were to finish it yourself.