Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm assuming you have a Model 3 Performance?

Hey @MODEL+

I just wanted to say a specific "Thank you" for all the information / help you provide the members here on TMC. I wanted to call out publicly that I notice how much information you provide around these topics, which can be confusing for many. I notice it, because I am here on TMC quite a bit (which likely wouldnt surprise anyone, lol).

Thanks again!

Hey @MODEL+

I just wanted to say a specific "Thank you" for all the information / help you provide the members here on TMC. I wanted to call out publicly that I notice how much information you provide around these topics, which can be confusing for many. I notice it, because I am here on TMC quite a bit (which likely wouldnt surprise anyone, lol).

Thanks again!
Second this. And don’t hesitate to buy from them. Responded to me on a Sunday night and answered all of my noob questions about wheels, figments, spacers etc. Danny even gave me his personal cell phone number for any install issues. First class operation all around. You don’t get that level of service from the big online dealers.

• Love
Reactions: MODEL+
Hey @MODEL+

Thanks again!

Second this. And don’t hesitate to buy from them. Responded to me on a Sunday night and answered all of my noob questions about wheels, figments, spacers etc. Danny even gave me his personal cell phone number for any install issues. First class operation all around. You don’t get that level of service from the big online dealers.

You guys are far too kind! This really means a lot coming from a moderator and client.
Thank you to everyone so far for supporting a young company, we still have a lot more work to do!
😊

Best,
Danny

Last edited:
My question about that and you would be the person to provide an answer is how do you know that that extra 2 mm of drill out doesn't compromise the structural Integrity of the central Hub the area of the wheel?

I’d personally check to see if the manufacturer supplied the same wheel with fitment onto a car with M14 studs. If they don’t, I’d look at the wheel design and material spec, then make a judgement from what I find.

Friendly Reminder: Today is the LAST DAY to get in on the launch pricing to save $369, on a set of fully forged, lightweight (19.7lbs), and direct bolt on wheels from APEX. Shipping is also free through us.

-Danny

Follow Up​

I spoke to APEX today and they told me their container is anchored bayside, waiting for a spot to open up to unload their shipment of wheels. Because of this delay, APEX is allowing dealers to offer special pricing for those who are interested. You can no longer purchase @ promo pricing direct through APEX. If you missed out on the initial launch pricing, this is your second chance!

apex-ec-7r-2-png.643501

Also, free shipping is good until the end of this month.

New shipping ETA should be next week.
Please message for pricing details.

Regards,
Danny

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me with fitment issue?

I'm trying to decide on the 19' wheels for my 2021 M3P that don't need spacers and can sit flush with the car on 265/35/19 or 275/35/19 tires. I can't seem to find the right offset for the front and the rear to achieve that goal. Nor can I find the wheels that provide just that. Does anyone here have experience with this? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to decide on the 19' wheels for my 2021 M3P that don't need spacers and can sit flush with the car on 265/35/19 or 275/35/19 tires. I can't seem to find the right offset for the front and the rear to achieve that goal. Nor can I find the wheels that provide just that. Does anyone here have experience with this? Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I recommend 19x9.5 +30 to +35 range if you want to run those size tires, although I think 275s will be too aggressive for the front.
Message me, I can offer you a few options depending on style of wheels you like.

Danny

Please report back! I checked with Enkei directly on this topic but it never hurts to be too sure.

Great info Danny, you've made my day! I don't need to drill out the stud holes, as they are as you said 15mm. Props to Enkei, I now have my track wheels, with only hubs rings to make! Good news for anyone else who has Enkei JDM wheels that can now have dual use.

20210330_163825.jpg
20210330_163357.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MODEL+
Hi everyone,

I am running 255/40 on 9.5+22 and still have room to go. Assuming you're lowering the car, you'll have to consider the natural camber induced will help your clearance. I do not rub at all with this setup square, and think you should be OK running 265. I actually think my rears look too sunk and am looking into spacing it out even more...

Great info Danny, you've made my day! I don't need to drill out the stud holes, as they are as you said 15mm. Props to Enkei, I now have my track wheels, with only hubs rings to make! Good news for anyone else who has Enkei JDM wheels that can now have dual use.

View attachment 649279View attachment 649280

Awesome!! Please post pics once installed. NT03s are one of my favorites from back in the day when Enkei only offered a few options from their Racing Series. For a long time, my username on car forums was "RPF1" (that's how I know I'm a nerd to these things) 😅

With that being said, MODEL+ is able to source Enkei and a lot of Japanese wheels through our distribution channels, just message us! We take into consideration of the M14 studs our cars use for all wheels we offer.

We haven't gotten around to cataloging all of this on our site as you could imagine it being quite time consuming to present products in our format. But we'll get there, great things take time!

Danny

Reactions: Clivew