Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They make them in 19x8.5 +35 . Pair those with 245/40 and you're good to go. VMR also bores the hub to 64.1 so you don't need hubcentric rings. Awesome wheels.

That said, I'm gonna represent my new wheels which I'm in love with.

Replika r241 (made by FAST). 19x8.5 +40 64.1 hub centric aka a perfect OEM replacement wheel (sport wheel fitment).

THIS turbine wheel design is very similar to the evwheeldirect style, which is MUCH more accurate than the Tsportline version. However, these are the best of the bunch because...

These are flow formed, 23lbs, take the tesla center cap, lug nuts and lug covers and look so proper on the car. paired with 245/40/19 conti DWS tires, its SUCH an improvement compared to my last aftermarket setup with conti pure contact LS. These look like they belong with the car. Did I mention the price is beyond fair? Sorry, I just really am tired of companies charging tesla tax (taking advantage of owners who aren't very knowledgeable to aftermarket wheels, parts, etc) and FAST co did it right with this wheel.
View attachment 495433
View attachment 495432

Read through most of the pages on this thread and decided to go with either these replika r241 wheels in 19x8.5 et40 or the art replika 19x8.5 et 35 depending on which ones my local tire shop can get faster. My car is a white model 3 Sr+

Was wondering about tire sizes though. Stock is 235 40 19. Some people are using 245 40 19 on 8.5" wide wheels. I know the overall diameter and width are increased by a small amount.

Can anyone give me suggestions on which tires size will be better. Looks and driving wise. Don't want to mess up any sensors or anything.

Read through most of the pages on this thread and decided to go with either these replika r241 wheels in 19x8.5 et40 or the art replika 19x8.5 et 35 depending on which ones my local tire shop can get faster. My car is a white model 3 Sr+

Was wondering about tire sizes though. Stock is 235 40 19. Some people are using 245 40 19 on 8.5" wide wheels. I know the overall diameter and width are increased by a small amount.

Can anyone give me suggestions on which tires size will be better. Looks and driving wise. Don't want to mess up any sensors or anything.

8.5J wheel is optimal for 245 tires. minimum 235, max 255.

Reactions: Nichigo
Hi all.

New here! I tried to do a search for my answer but did not come up with anything! I did find a thread simular and replied to it but can`t seem to find it anywhere.
So I am sorry if I am repeating myself.

I just purchased a 2021 Tesla Long Range. I would like to upgrade the rims to 20 inch. I know the standard size is 235/35/20, but I have read in many threads on many forums that 245/35/20 also fit and those are what I am leaning more towards.

My question is. If I lower my Tesla with the Eibach springs ( Lift Kits, Lowering Springs, Race Springs, Shocks & Sway Bars ) will the 245`s be close to rubbing if we are 4 adults in the car???

Cheers

TLREVE

Hi all.

New here! I tried to do a search for my answer but did not come up with anything! I did find a thread simular and replied to it but can`t seem to find it anywhere.
So I am sorry if I am repeating myself.

I just purchased a 2021 Tesla Long Range. I would like to upgrade the rims to 20 inch. I know the standard size is 235/35/20, but I have read in many threads on many forums that 245/35/20 also fit and those are what I am leaning more towards.

My question is. If I lower my Tesla with the Eibach springs ( Lift Kits, Lowering Springs, Race Springs, Shocks & Sway Bars ) will the 245`s be close to rubbing if we are 4 adults in the car???

Cheers

TLREVE

(moderator note: welcome to TMC. as a note, when you are a new member / poster, posts containing links tend to automatically get sent by the forum software to moderators for approval. As you get a bit more time and posts here, the software stops doing that. Its an "anti spam" type thing. Posts sent to the moderation queue for approval wont show up on the website until a moderator approves them.

This is why you may have noticed you made a couple posts and they didnt show up (so you re posted, and it still didnt show up). I approved your posts in the moderation queue, and moved the thread you started to the aftermarket wheels thread since that is where discussion on wheels / tires / etc is generating the most throughput.

I also approved your post with the same question that is in this thread.: Max size tire on 2021 M3P Uberturbine wheels

if you dont post links in your posts, they should not be sent by the site for moderation, and like I mentioned once you get a few more posts under your belt, the software stops automatically doing that as well.

Reactions: AAKEE and Nichigo
Not nearly as bad as I thought with the 295s out back. I can live with this. Plus this is like 32 psi cold.

20210403_184805.jpg

It appears that clearance issues for Performance 3's generally comes from the rear caliper and more specifically when we are talking about going down to an 18'' wheels.

I'm looking specifically for a 19x9 Wheel in a +35-40mm Offset. Besides the obvious things like Hub Diameter, is there anything else I should be considering when looking for a wheel in the spec I'm looking for? Do we generally see clearance issues with 19'' wheels on a Performance?

Thanks.

It appears that clearance issues for Performance 3's generally comes from the rear caliper and more specifically when we are talking about going down to an 18'' wheels.

I'm looking specifically for a 19x9 Wheel in a +35-40mm Offset. Besides the obvious things like Hub Diameter, is there anything else I should be considering when looking for a wheel in the spec I'm looking for? Do we generally see clearance issues with 19'' wheels on a Performance?

Thanks.
There should be no clearance issues with those specs. You may want to double check things when going higher offset on a M3P as the face may not clear the front brake calipers.

What wheels are you looking at?

Danny

There should be no clearance issues with those specs. You may want to double check things when going higher offset on a M3P as the face may not clear the front brake calipers.

What wheels are you looking at?

Danny

I have a line on some BNIB Konig Ultaforms in 19x9, +35.

Specifically looking for 9” to keep within the SCCA Street (Stock) class Solo rules. While Tesla going from 8.5” wheels to 9” width for the 21 MY performance is generally a good thing it makes wheel selection for 19” Diameter wheels a PIA. 😂

Reactions: MODEL+
I have looked through almost the entire after market wheels forum and cannot find any good 20 inch wheels similar to these under $1,200 for the set. Not looking to spend over my budget as I am sure I will curb one of them lol. Looking for either satin black or dark grey finish. Any recommendations?

Wheels.jpg

Going to be tough in that price range.
Closest thing I can think of for good price/quality ratio are Forgestar CF10s.

Reactions: Lindenwood