Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have a pic of bronze Titan 7 T-S5 wheels on a multicoat red 3 (or any Tesla)? About to pull the trigger but not 100% sold on the color combo.

Bronze Titan 7 T-S5 on white and blue.

Reactions: Boourns

Bronze Titan 7 T-S5 on white and blue.
No pics of red 😢. Think I might just give it a shot anyway.

I set 3k5-4k on my pocket for wheel and tires, I’m in Florida so don’t need snow tires. Anyone help me recommend what I need to buy. I have M3LR 2021 white. Thanks 😀
That is right in the sweet spot for "entry level" fully forged wheels. Popular brands here are VS Forged, Martian, and Titan 7. Each of those will run you $2500 to $3k for the wheels, which leaves you about $1000 for tires. As Silvermike said, another popular brand is BC Forged; however, in my recent experience those will cost you around $4k for the wheels alone, which doesn't leave you much budget for tires.

That is right in the sweet spot for "entry level" fully forged wheels. Popular brands here are VS Forged, Martian, and Titan 7. Each of those will run you $2500 to $3k for the wheels, which leaves you about $1000 for tires. As Silvermike said, another popular brand is BC Forged; however, in my recent experience those will cost you around $4k for the wheels alone, which doesn't leave you much budget for tires.
BC can be had for closer to 3k a set. DM me and I will extend my personal discount.

I’m shop around and kind of like Titan 7 TS 5 Bronze color. What you think about Titan 7? Is good brand? And what tires and size go with it, my car still stock height.

Hey, I am looking to replace the stock tires with a good set of all weather tires on my 2021 M3 SR+. I live in a climate with some snow and ice but its not terrible. I have had all weather tires before and I am pretty happy with them. They are better than all seasons. I was wondering if anyone here has had a set they really liked and could recommend?

Thanks

For those that don't know the difference.

Hey, I am looking to replace the stock tires with a good set of all weather tires on my 2021 M3 SR+. I live in a climate with some snow and ice but its not terrible. I have had all weather tires before and I am pretty happy with them. They are better than all seasons. I was wondering if anyone here has had a set they really liked and could recommend?

Thanks

For those that don't know the difference.

You may want to check in the Canadian forums where drivers are more likely to consider "all weather" tires due to laws requiring them in Quebec and BC. I have a set of Vredestein Quatrac5, which have been excellent. Super efficient and very good in snow; not as good as true snow tires, but far better than the OEM all-season tires. The Quatrac5 has been replaced by the QuatracPro here in the US. The Michelin CrossClimate tires are also very popular.

Reactions: Rampagerampage
Here's my M3 with 19 x 9.5 +34 Titan7 TS-5 satin titaniums.
Lowered with Eibach pro kits
Michelin PS4S 255 / 35, might go 40 next time.

20210922_132710.jpg
20210922_120934.jpg
20210922_132644.jpg

What do you consider aggressive fit? I am running 2 piece BBS rims that are 18x8.5 with an effective offset of 20 in the front and 15 in the rear.
Have any pics? I just placed an order for a set of 19x10.5 +22 SSR SP3 3 piece wheels, going to be a long wait though! Pretty good price at $4000 for the set with custom finish options!

I'm not familiar with any company or vendor that offers 3-piece. But, if you're willing to look at 2-piece wheels, BC Forged and Signature wheels offers them.
3 piece wheels are generally companies like Avant Garde, BBS, SSR, Work, Leon Hardiritt, etc. Usually you see them on JDM cars, but I'm trying to break the 3 piece VIP look into the Tesla community. This is what a 3 piece usually looks like, it has the pierce bolts that go around and give a unique look specific to 3 piece wheels.

815250-12-1992-skyline-r32-nissan-base-scale-coilovers-work-meister-s1-3p-bronze.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindenwood

miss demeanor

Thats very aggressive, especially for the front. Is this experimental or you confirmed fitment?
The example photo I sent definitely will NOT fit on a Tesla without major modification. But if you're referring to the SSRs that I ordered in 19x10.5 +22, yeah it's super aggressive but I got confirmation from SSR's Japan HQ that I can run the NR disk type and clear the brakes (both barrel clearance and disk clearance), and that they'll have a 4" stepped lip and won't require an obscene amount of camber to fit. It's not a confirmed fitment since I'll be the first one to run SSR Professor SP1s on a Model 3, but it should be fine and you have to take some chances to really be ground breaking when pioneering something new on a relatively new platform :)

Car is eventually going to be on Airlift 3H.