Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you’re looking for a well priced and customizable forged wheel, you should also look at VS forged and contact the vendor Get Your Wheels here on TMC.

I wouldn’t count out Signature wheels either. You can customize basically any color and offset and if you message the rep Jamie here on TMC, his customer service is second to none and I’m on set number 6 of Signature wheels for my vehicles. Jamie can always give a better price than the posted MRSP…you can quote me on this if you contact Jamie at Sig.
Thank you @dmd2005! I will send some inquiries! Love the wheels you recommended.

How would 19x19.5 +26 square fit on a Model 3 AWD LR? Do you think it'll fit too aggressively?

I recommend using this site to do fitment checks:

So using your suggested wheel (and assuming a tire size ...), compared to the fitment on my M3P (since I know the spec off the top of my head):

1633536119870.png

Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 1.7mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 14.4mm more than before.

1633536141114.png

1633536171119.png

• Informative
Reactions: dfwatt
I recommend using this site to do fitment checks:

So using your suggested wheel (and assuming a tire size ...), compared to the fitment on my M3P (since I know the spec off the top of my head):

View attachment 718394

Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 1.7mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 14.4mm more than before.

View attachment 718395

View attachment 718396
Thanks! So definitely going to require camber to fit properly?

I think 245 is the minimum recommended width for a 9.5” wheel; I’d go 265/35/19 as MaskedRacerX suggested above, or maybe try 255/40/19, but that’s getting pretty tall. 245/40/19 will fit, but it will look a little stretched like the 235’s on the stock 9” M3P ubers.