Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here they are mounted up with 245/40/19 Conti DWS06+. The center caps shipped separately, so they will be put on when they arrive. @tm1v2 they are bronze, which I was a little worried about matching with the red, but I am very happy with how it turned out.

What's the word on whether I should change the wheel configuration in the settings? Is it better to chose one of the 19'' OEM wheels or leave the car thinking the 20'' Ubers on on there?

xt2aV15.png
What is the wheel offset?

First time on these forums prepping for a Black Friday. Do wheel manufacturers usually post here if they will offer any deals on Black Friday?
Lots of wheels, especially from the smaller manufacturers like Martian and Titan7, are backordered until later this month or next month. To the extent there are supply issues I wouldn't count on Black Friday deals, as it would just create a bunch of orders they can't fulfil.

Datapoint.
Unfortunately, Michelin - Pilot Sport All Season 4 255/35R20 won't fit well in 2021 Model 3 Performance Uberturbines (9").
The rear is OK but the front top of the tire is rubbing the suspension knuckle.
I've seen a couple of members confirmed a good fit for that size, but probably it was another model year or another tire type

IMG_3714.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3709.jpeg
    IMG_3709.jpeg
    658 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_3711.jpeg
    IMG_3711.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_3714.jpeg
    IMG_3714.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_3720.jpeg
    IMG_3720.jpeg
    427.5 KB · Views: 235
Datapoint.
Unfortunately, Michelin - Pilot Sport All Season 4 255/35R20 won't fit well in 2021 Model 3 Performance Uberturbines (9").
I've seen a couple of members confirmed a good fit for that size, but probably it was another model year or another tire type

View attachment 729075
The Michelin does run big. 27.3 vs 27.0 like the others. I’ve seen DWS06 fit in the 255 size on multiple cars. I wanted Michelin’s but the size led me to the conti’s

Datapoint.

View attachment 729075
You can fix this with a set of 10mm H&R Spacers.

In-stock and ready to go!

Danny

Datapoint.

View attachment 729075
A 10-15mm spacer should solve this. Would need to go 15-20mm on the rear to match. Those tires fill out the wheels nicely.

You can fix this with a set of 10mm H&R Spacers.

In-stock and ready to go!

Danny
Thanks for the info but I already ordered 235/35/R20 for the front...

+35. Not very aggressive but I'm a 38-year-old dad lol.

At some point once my wallet recovers I will probably spring for MPP comfort coilovers and drop it 1/2''-1''. Then I will be done.
+35. Not very aggressive but I'm a 38-year-old dad lol.

At some point once my wallet recovers I will probably spring for MPP comfort coilovers and drop it 1/2''-1''. Then I will be done.
39 year old dad here. Family car and daily driven too. Also know that lowering the car will make the offset more inset bc of natural camber. Just FYI
60E2C63A-74B1-454A-A2E7-877695B20DBA.jpeg