Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• E14518D2-A361-4FC9-9682-7F7756678A21.jpeg
    E14518D2-A361-4FC9-9682-7F7756678A21.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 83E10C29-FAFE-417F-9906-2A633E944FA4.jpeg
    83E10C29-FAFE-417F-9906-2A633E944FA4.jpeg
    464.4 KB · Views: 368
Those are some great wheels. I know they had the 20% off promotion, but still it's way out of what I want to spend! No doubt they'd be great!

It's $500 off with free shipping. It's close to 20% off with the free shipping. 20% off with free shipping will be even better. Where did you see that?

How many of you are jumping on the Apex Sprint Line VS-5RS GB?
I'm honestly really tempted by the VS-5RSs. I asked a couple of times for pictures on the Group buy page, but unfortunately, they have only been able to provide renders. It would be nice to see how they look on the car from different angles, even if it was just renders.

Thinking of going with Signatures instead at the moment.

Reactions: DFW_MVP
I'm honestly really tempted by the VS-5RSs. I asked a couple of times for pictures on the Group buy page, but unfortunately, they have only been able to provide renders. It would be nice to see how they look on the car from different angles, even if it was just renders.

Thinking of going with Signatures instead at the moment.

Spoke to them last week and they have some samples coming for the Tesla. Trying to get one to test fit.

I totally get you. It's hard to buy a set of wheels not knowing how they would really look on the car.

Spoke to them last week and they have some samples coming for the Tesla. Trying to get one to test fit.

I totally get you. It's hard to buy a set of wheels not knowing how they would really look on the car.
Yeah, they will be getting the samples, but we wont be able to see them until after the GB ends, which is a shame. I am sure they will look amazing though.

Summer around the corner and the hunt for wheels begins. do you guys think that 20x9 with a 35 offset will be flush? I’m looking for get the silver ones for my white model 3 LR. Not sure whats up with the bolt pattern stated but it’s the normal 5x114.3. Also if anyone has knowldge on tires I’ll be wrapping them in Falken Azenis FK510. 245/35/20
217A2E52-FBF4-4305-B66F-42E340B4DD20.png

Yeah, they will be getting the samples, but we wont be able to see them until after the GB ends, which is a shame. I am sure they will look amazing though.
Same, I saw your comment on the GB. I'm going to take a leap and hopefully brushed clear VS-5RS look good on a white model 3.

Hopefully I can get some photos of it on my car and share it with y'all when they finally ship out to customers around ~June.

Summer around the corner and the hunt for wheels begins. do you guys think that 20x9 with a 35 offset will be flush? I’m looking for get the silver ones for my white model 3 LR. Not sure whats up with the bolt pattern stated but it’s the normal 5x114.3. Also if anyone has knowldge on tires I’ll be wrapping them in Falken Azenis FK510. 245/35/20
114.3mm is 4.5 inches.

• Funny
Reactions: DFW_MVP
Same, I saw your comment on the GB. I'm going to take a leap and hopefully brushed clear VS-5RS look good on a white model 3.

Hopefully I can get some photos of it on my car and share it with y'all when they finally ship out to customers around ~June.
I think brushed will look really good on white. I was thinking of going with Brushed or Black for my black 3.
Also, by any chance do you know when they would be shipping out the wheels?

View attachment 787888
Depends, is your car lowered and if yes how much lowered?

I think more around ET30 on 9inches is flush….however maybe even ET25 better.

Would pay to look at others cars on this thread and when you find one that looks perfect to you reach out and ask their offsets.

I’m running stock performance wheels (which are 8.5’s with ET35) with 20mm spacers on the rear and 15mm on the front with a 1.5” drop and it nice and flush with no poke.

Note:
Oh, I think depending if you have a performance or not will effect what ET you should aim for….

Last edited:
Reactions: ss71