Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a shot in the dark, but looking to do some ice racing with studded tires on my M3 Performance, does anyone know of an 18'' wheel that would fit over the performance package brake option?

18" TST Flow Forged Wheels on a Performance Model 3 ;)

pearl-white-tesla-model-3-performance-upgrade-silver-18-inch-tst-turbine-style-wheels-1.jpg
pearl-white-tesla-model-3-performance-upgrade-silver-18-inch-tst-turbine-style-wheels-2.jpg

Reactions: PA ZU and RyanT
If any Performance Upgrade owners are wondering about aftermarket wheels, we added a chamfer on the center bore of the wheels to accommodate the step on the cars hub. This was done and ordered on a Stance wheel but can be ordered like this from Vertini, Avant Garde and VS Forged. Other aftermarket wheels that come hub centric will need to be machined out for the step. Any other aftermarket wheels that require hub rings, we'll have to look into a solution for a specialized hub ring.

44620987321_3ec3fe0786_c.jpg

42810252220_01a3ac4e9b_c.jpg

If any Performance Upgrade owners are wondering about aftermarket wheels, we added a chamfer on the center bore of the wheels to accommodate the step on the cars hub. This was done and ordered on a Stance wheel but can be ordered like this from Vertini, Avant Garde and VS Forged. Other aftermarket wheels that come hub centric will need to be machined out for the step. Any other aftermarket wheels that require hub rings, we'll have to look into a solution for a specialized hub ring.

44620987321_3ec3fe0786_c.jpg

42810252220_01a3ac4e9b_c.jpg

@Josh@GYW,

Great News! This vastly improves our options for the P3D. Thanks for stepping up to accommodate the Performance owners!

Ski

What is the wheel model and offset? Why did you not put 245/45s on? would really like to see how 245/45r18s look on the Model 3.
Why run smaller diameter tires? I guess it will improve 0-60...

What is the wheel model and offset? Why did you not put 245/45s on? would really like to see how 245/45r18s look on the Model 3.

I had the wheels on a other car and those are the tires I was running. The wheels were a custom run of some no name wheels that I got from Canada a few years ago. They are 18x9 +35 and they weight 18.5 lbs. They been to the track a few times with different rubber.

I had the wheels on a other car and those are the tires I was running. The wheels were a custom run of some no name wheels that I got from Canada a few years ago. They are 18x9 +35 and they weight 18.5 lbs. They been to the track a few times with different rubber.
Ah. 265/40R18 should fit 9" rims and are the same diameter as the stock tires. Wheels look good.