Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick update. Most of my wheel sales have concluded or are soon coming to an end. These are what's left before the sale's over:

Vorsteiner:
VFF-109 in Carbon Graphite
48055978722_e20c35acb9_k.jpg

Vossen:
CV10 in Satin Black
Tesla Model 3 Performance on Vossen CV10-59-X3.jpg

Brixton:
RF7 in Satin Anthracite
48128253057_9ae2f1f0bb_k.jpg

Are all 20" staggered. I have tire/tpms packages as well if you want it all shipped, ready to go to be installed on your Model 3!

"Lifetime warranty" claims for unestablished businesses with undiversified product lines are pretty worthless tho. They are really for the 'lifetime' of the business establishment, which could be pretty short. If the product is junk and there are too many claims, they just go belly up and restart under a different name.

If Apex really has beef with Titan they can alert VIA and have them sue Titan.

I'm still considering Titans though. Does anyone know if their direct-order (vs evasive) wheels are hub-centric?
If you use the drop down Tesla selection on their (Titan7) website, they are hub-centric, same as the ones on Evasive that are in the Tesla section.

II'm looking for a set of Titan7 T-S5 for my P3D in 18" for winter (and, maybe if I like them enough, all year round).

The Titan7 site doesn't list bronze as a color option for the 18" size, but plenty of online sites offer it (evasive, for example).

What's going on? Are the 18s actually available in bronze? And, if they do exist, does anyone happen to have a photo of how they look on a non-lowered, P3D in blue?

Anyone? I guess I can just call on Monday when they are open.

Anyone? I guess I can just call on Monday when they are open.

I had the same question, as I also have a Blue Model 3 Performance. I contacted Evasive and the response I got back was:

"Unfortunately, we did not do a batch of the 18x8.5 in bronze as the demand wasn’t large enough. Bronze is not available nor will it be anytime soon."

I sent another inquiry about the 19" in bronze, but they were sold out. This was last month though.......

I find it interesting that a claim was made against Titan 7 by another manufacturer and yet there’s no rebuttal from their end nor is there any proof for the community to reassure them that their wheel is certified. Can you post the certifications? This reminds me of Ambit wheels stamping their wheels as “certified”, got called out, and now trying to get rid of them.

By no means I’m saying you aren’t but as a new company if you’re asking for $2700+ from people you might as well be transparent.

The market will drive the value with out or without the cert. I personally don't care about the logo, everyone wants their cut, and without it its still a value leader using manufacturing specs that are legit.

Let see what I find out. Also ever price out a 19 forged wheel from one of the "bespoke" brands? Each wheel costs $2200+ in mono block forged wheel Series P1 - P101

FAQ's from Titan7
The key to Titan 7 Forged Wheels is that we make all of our wheels 100% in house. Everything from design, tooling, forging, machining, heat treatment, surface finishing, and testing is all done in house with no outsourcing. Very few Forged wheel companies can make this claim. This means you get complete quality, performance control, and efficiency.

Last edited:
Reactions: untilcomplete
The market will drive the value with out or without the cert. I personally don't care about the logo, everyone wants their cut, and without it its still a value leader using manufacturing specs that are legit.

Let see what I find out. Also ever price out a 19 forged wheel from one of the "bespoke" brands? Each wheel costs $2200+ in mono block forged wheel Series P1 - P101

FAQ's from Titan7
The key to Titan 7 Forged Wheels is that we make all of our wheels 100% in house. Everything from design, tooling, forging, machining, heat treatment, surface finishing, and testing is all done in house with no outsourcing. Very few Forged wheel companies can make this claim. This means you get complete quality, performance control, and efficiency.

Nice highlight.....but there in lies the problem. In house testing with no oversight. This is from the aforementioned blog:

ARE YOUR WHEELS REALLY JWL?
Did you know that some wheel companies falsely claim that their wheels meet the JWL testing standard? This standard sets the guidelines for the minimum load rating a wheel should have depending on its specifications, and exactly how the stress tests need to be conducted to prove that a wheel is strong enough for passenger-car use. Those tests include cornering fatigue (bending), impact, and radial load tests. Unfortunately, JWL allows a manufacturer to conduct all these tests on its own with no third-party oversight, so there’s the potential for labeling a wheel as being JWL when they really aren’t. The info in this article will help you spot some of the red flags that could indicate the wheels you’re looking to buy may not really meet JWL standards.

Ski

Here is more info:
T-R10 Forged 10 Spoke Wheel

All wheels are durability tested according to DOT / SAE and JWL / VIA standards to ensure safety while you perform. Authentic performance from Titan 7. Forged for All.

T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel

All wheels are durability tested according to DOT / SAE and JWL / VIA standards to ensure safety while you perform. Authentic performance from Titan 7. Forged for All.

Here is more info:
T-R10 Forged 10 Spoke Wheel

T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel

So skirting the question means it’s not certified and yet your company stamps that it is. So essentially you’re faking a certification. That’s called FRAUD

The word “according to” is not the same as “is”. That’s kinda sad to know now. No wonder you’re not making claims/lawsuit on slander bc it’s really the truth. Shame....

If anyone know anyone personally who has bought these wheels...please let them know.

Last edited: