Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things are getting a little heated at HQ...

1620515963036-jpeg.660620
image-jpeg.660621
image-jpeg.660626

This set is ours!! We have two more sets available.
Details here:

Danny

Reactions: Firehuntah
This is what the Forgiato EV 001 with the "AERO+" covers removed...

Image_e9a2dc47-5c98-4c89-af9d-2fba10f2548d_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Super clean design and also works with factory Tesla center caps 👍
PENINSULATRUCKLINESE_1024x1024@2x.jpg

They're officially cataloged and we are ready to take order!

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks,
Danny
Anybody making Aero covers that might be adapted to other Wheels? This seems like a great way to recover some lost range when you got a super wide set of 20 inch wheels.

Last edited:
For sure but do you think somebody could make a cover that might fit similarly styled wheels for example like the vorsteiner 107s and the VS forged 14s?
It's always possible... however, the R&D involved for actual efficiency gains in such a narrow market wouldn't be worth it to most people.
Hopefully some kid has some extra time on a 3D printer or something... 😄

Danny

It's always possible... however, the R&D involved for actual efficiency gains in such a narrow market wouldn't be worth it to most people.
Hopefully some kid has some extra time on a 3D printer or something... 😄

Danny
Yeah I was thinking of a do-it-yourself Solution by creating circular plexiglass pieces that I could secure to the wheel but that's the problem is how to secure it as it would have to be perfectly concentric to not get subject to out of round G-Force when you're driving on the highway. Obviously that would kill your brake cooling but we really don't use the brakes and a one-off emergency stop probably would not do any damage. Could pick up some significant Highway range. Take them off for around town driving. Maybe you know some enterprising young engineer who would be up to tackling this?

Thanks,
Danny
Reminds me of M3/M5 wheels

Reactions: MODEL+
how long did the whole process take?
were you entirely satisfied with everything?
how much did shipping cost?
i assume the wheels are still holding up great, since youre still happy?
did you order from Jova?
Shipping was the longest because it's sea shipping, round about 30 days on the boat and another week for UPS. I kept changing my mind when ordering and making them redo everything like 10 times, and I wasn't in a hurry because it was coming up on winter and here you have to have winter tires on the highways. They were actually really patient with me and did all the changes without complaining. If you know exactly what you want it will take about 1.5 months, don't worry its worth it.

Yes, I am entirely satisfied, actually it was better than expected because I didn't pay any import fees or taxes that I thought I would have to pay for.

Shipping was 300usd, that included the center caps that I had made with the tesla logo sent by air to me. They will arrange everything, unless you already have a shipping broker in China that you use.

Ya they turned out really nice, mine are actually really complicated because they are brushed and clear coated aluminum and all the little curves ect are very difficult to do with brushed. They tried to steer me away from brushed but my wife wanted it and I don't want a headache.

I ordered from Jova, I contacted them through whatsapp and started talking to them.

Some advise -

Get the 3 different computer schematics, they will provide them. You want the one that tells the exact weight, the stress schematic, and the 3d cad rendering. Look at it before you order anything. The sales girls give general weight claims, the computer tells the exact weight. Trust me, if you are wanting the lightest wheel, get these before you send any money. If weight is your main goal, mine wasn't, then get something that looks light.

Keep your receipt of the wire transfer and make the bank do it, the address is very long and weird so you don't want any mistakes.

Don't worry about shipping, 300 is not much considering the space they take up. You're still getting a forged wheel at a low cost.

Ignore the people that have made it their lives goal to say these aren't any good, they are perfectly fine and 98% of all wheels are made in china anyways.

Shipping was the longest because it's sea shipping, round about 30 days on the boat and another week for UPS. I kept changing my mind when ordering and making them redo everything like 10 times, and I wasn't in a hurry because it was coming up on winter and here you have to have winter tires on the highways. They were actually really patient with me and did all the changes without complaining. If you know exactly what you want it will take about 1.5 months, don't worry its worth it.

Yes, I am entirely satisfied, actually it was better than expected because I didn't pay any import fees or taxes that I thought I would have to pay for.

Shipping was 300usd, that included the center caps that I had made with the tesla logo sent by air to me. They will arrange everything, unless you already have a shipping broker in China that you use.

Ya they turned out really nice, mine are actually really complicated because they are brushed and clear coated aluminum and all the little curves ect are very difficult to do with brushed. They tried to steer me away from brushed but my wife wanted it and I don't want a headache.

I ordered from Jova, I contacted them through whatsapp and started talking to them.

Some advise -

Get the 3 different computer schematics, they will provide them. You want the one that tells the exact weight, the stress schematic, and the 3d cad rendering. Look at it before you order anything. The sales girls give general weight claims, the computer tells the exact weight. Trust me, if you are wanting the lightest wheel, get these before you send any money. If weight is your main goal, mine wasn't, then get something that looks light.

Keep your receipt of the wire transfer and make the bank do it, the address is very long and weird so you don't want any mistakes.

Don't worry about shipping, 300 is not much considering the space they take up. You're still getting a forged wheel at a low cost.

Ignore the people that have made it their lives goal to say these aren't any good, they are perfectly fine and 98% of all wheels are made in china anyways.
Thank you for the info above.

USD300 for shipping? This must've been preCOVID prices? Or perhaps just as COVID started.

I'll take your advice regarding the 3 computer schematics.

Thanks again brother

Looking nice! How are you liking the RS-4s?
Thinking about doing those for autocross.

Danny
STICKY i have no comparison vs other autoX tires, these are my first set. MPS4S was not in stock and there is really no other wet ultra performance summer tire to go with, so i said ill take it easy in the rain and get the rs-4s.

i love them besides the noise lol I do feel like i need a full alignment though.

• Helpful
Reactions: MODEL+
STICKY i have no comparison vs other autoX tires, these are my first set. MPS4S was not in stock and there is really no other wet ultra performance summer tire to go with, so i said ill take it easy in the rain and get the rs-4s.

i love them besides the noise lol I do feel like i need a full alignment though.
Thank you for your insight.

From what I understand, these are a notch above PS4S because RS-4 are Extreme Summer Performance Tires. However, PS4S are better in the rain and better overall daily tires.
Don't think this will be an issue since they will be for Auto-X / Summer Spirited driving for us. You be careful in those Florida rain storms though! 😅

Danny