Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah if you could when you get time that would be great as I don’t think I will be running it that low I will just be running Eibachs

Also will be running 275 x 30
PXL_20220313_223852372.jpg
PXL_20220313_223855094.jpg
PXL_20220312_230558696.jpg
PXL_20220413_234709658.jpg
PXL_20220413_230625550.jpg

1st 2 pics should be about 1/2" higher than last 3 pics, which is the difference in height when I jack up car/ work on suspension vs the suspension fully settling.

Last edited:
Lowered? And did you have to alter any of the suspension? Any rub? Looks good 👍
At that height (which should've been about 1/8-1/4" above the minimum MPP Sports height), I rubbed the back of the front lip and sides going over certain speed bumps that had too much angle/wouldn't allow for perfect entering (which is why I raised it and am working on an air cup kit), and when I had a couple people in the back, I would rub in the rear going over big dips at high speeds. This caused me a few problems when traveling to different cities (i.e., I had to stop at stores and buy duct tape to put hanging underbody panels back in place).

Stancewise, height looked perfect to me, I just wanted fronts to be pushed out a little more.

I think the later pics I posted look like a 4x4 (even though it is probably 2" shorter than OEM); but obviously that is my opinion and why I keep adjusting the car :) the perfect stance (to me) would have the fenders ~1/2" above the rim edge.

Side shot settled attached here. Needs ~1/2 " drop for static/rolling height (imo)
PXL_20210508_173804580_3.jpg

Last edited:
At that height (which should've been about 1/8-1/4" above the minimum MPP Sports height), I rubbed the back of the front lip and sides going over certain speed bumps that had too much angle/wouldn't allow for perfect entering (which is why I raised it and am working on an air cup kit), and when I had a couple people in the back, I would rub in the rear going over big dips at high speeds. This caused me a few problems when traveling to different cities (i.e., I had to stop at stores and buy duct tape to put hanging underbody panels back in place).

Stancewise, height looked perfect to me, I just wanted fronts to be pushed out a little more.

I think the later pics I posted look like a 4x4 (even though it is probably 2" shorter than OEM); but obviously that is my opinion and why I keep adjusting the car :) the perfect stance (to me) would have the fenders ~1/2" above the rim edge.

Side shot settled attached here. Needs ~1/2 " drop for static/rolling height (imo)
View attachment 793519
Love the colour of those rims

Reactions: DFW_MVP

View attachment 793519
Many thanks for the pictures, and confirmed a little bit too much poke for me i feel.

:(

Reactions: DFW_MVP
twok,

what are the specs and tires you're running?

TIA
Signature SV301s. 20x9.5 squared with staggered offsets. 255/35 tires. no rub or added camber. @SignatureSales and I went through measuring everything on the car and wheel style so not sharing my offsets….sorry. Hit them up if you want something proper fitting for your specific car setup.
BF42DBA8-4BBA-4CAB-850E-C62D589A4677.jpeg

Last edited:
Signature SV301s. 20x9.5 squared with staggered offsets. 255/35 tires. no rub or added camber. @SignatureSales and I went through measuring everything on the car and wheel style so not sharing my offsets….sorry. Hit them up if you want something proper fitting for your specific car setup.View attachment 793601

That's a beautiful shot. The more I see of the UP front bumper the more I'm leaning towards just pulling the trigger.

That's a beautiful shot. The more I see of the UP front bumper the more I'm leaning towards just pulling the trigger.
The fitment on the UPP bumper is like a 9.5/10 so don’t worry about that aspect. You will get a lot of people thinking it’s a Porsche bc of the lines
CDBAB857-31BD-48AC-B265-73216DD12EBD.jpeg

Don’t want to bog down the thread with other non wheels related stuff but feel free to DM me if y’all have questions.

Now back to some killer wheel setups!

Got my new wheels fitted.
Rotiform KPS.
8.5 x 20 ET35
10 x 20 ET35

235/35R20 & 265/30R20
Hi Don,

Getting close to pulling the trigger on the KPS. Do you happen to have any shots of your car from the side you could share? I was hoping to see how these look on white from the side without having to try to bleach out more pics of the wheels on a MSM to do it…. They look great IMO here - hopefully as good on white IRL:
43630159-0016-475D-B96F-465F00856FA3.jpeg

Reactions: Hayden

View attachment 793519
Any photos of your rear valence? car looks great!

Hi Don,

Getting close to pulling the trigger on the KPS. Do you happen to have any shots of your car from the side you could share? I was hoping to see how these look on white from the side without having to try to bleach out more pics of the wheels on a MSM to do it…. They look great IMO here - hopefully as good on white IRL:View attachment 794738
Not the best pics, but hopefully they help

Attachments

• 169C4586-CAB5-4366-8C1A-A01F6B9BB9E6.jpeg
    169C4586-CAB5-4366-8C1A-A01F6B9BB9E6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 264
  • 3DB69DBD-FF2A-43FF-959B-0C3B9902AB8C.jpeg
    3DB69DBD-FF2A-43FF-959B-0C3B9902AB8C.jpeg
    952.6 KB · Views: 270
  • E3A87E1F-9565-46C0-B96F-24495F347E34.jpeg
    E3A87E1F-9565-46C0-B96F-24495F347E34.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 246
Reactions: Firehuntah