Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Latest and greatest car I got the honor to photograph. This time on UAS bags plus airlift. Man this car rides SOOO good. Probably how all street guys want their car to ride. If I wasn't so heavily invested into suspension and brakes on my car I'd probably go back to stock brakes and just bag it. Bagging is definitely not cheap though. Probably well over 12k into this one because of all the MPP alignment bits that were added in. It came out super nice though. BC Forged MLE81 19x10.5 all to #rishiespec.
PC P3D BC UAS-14.jpg

PC P3D Frunk.jpg

Front are flush, rear are just a touch inside the fender. Keep in mind, I'm on the Performance rotors, and thus 3mm deeper offset than LR/Standard Model 3s.
Ooh gotcha. Yeah I was getting confused as another post had the same specs but fronts poked. On a side note, how common are staggered offset setups. Seems like the only way to get a flush look without going for wider tires

Ooh gotcha. Yeah I was getting confused as another post had the same specs but fronts poked. On a side note, how common are staggered offset setups. Seems like the only way to get a flush look without going for wider tires
A lot of guys are doing staggered setups on the forums. Not sure what the % are, but there appears to be a lot (especially in the warmer climates). I wanted to be able to rotate my tires, so if I ever cared enough to flush my rear, I'll just pop in spacers.

Here are photos of my wheels before I lowered the car. Vendor - Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

Maybe I'll turn these into my winter setup and splurge on another staggered summer set in the future. Just need the $$$ Hah.

A lot of guys are doing staggered setups on the forums. Not sure what the % are, but there appears to be a lot (especially in the warmer climates). I wanted to be able to rotate my tires, so if I ever cared enough to flush my rear, I'll just pop in spacers.

Here are photos of my wheels before I lowered the car. Vendor - Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

Maybe I'll turn these into my winter setup and splurge on another staggered summer set in the future. Just need the $$$ Hah.
Yeah that’s true. A lot of users here have staggered. I want flush but going staggered brings in a lot of cost. Just going from 245 to 265 would be about $300 added to the bill. Spacers might be the best option for me . Now I just need to confirm that the 20x9 with 31et won’t poke out the front with someone with an LR.

What side skirts?

These are the Artisan Spirits sideskirts, FRP version, custom painted satin black with bronze details. Really love them together with the rest of the kit. Not sure as a standalone though. Would need a front lip and diffuser with similar design to match it in my opinion. 😉

Please, please include specs with your posts. Without specs this thread is just a tedious version of instagram…

Like what specs should we share then? Thought I already shared almost everything with mine, I only didn't share offset since I wasn't sure I should share it. Rishie helped out with that to get the fitment I wanted. But since he already mentioned it here now, +35 offset, on non-Performance. Let me know if you want anything else.

do your tyres rub the guards at all?

Nope, they don't rub at all. I did get my front fenders rolled though (just the inside lip) since I still want to push them out a bit more with spacers, as I'm running slightly more negative camber. But without spacers and natural camber when lowered, I think it might have been fine, but I didn't try driving with it. Others have run 275 tires before me though without rubbing issues but you need exactly the right offset with the wheels. I think 265 is easier and is what most people would go with, if you're worried about rubbing. But 275 is definitely doable. Gets easier if you have camber adjustable front upper control arms.

Wow it's so nice to see big pics of your car Robbie versus the itty bitty versions on IG. lol. Car looks great!!!!!!! I love the custom colorway too.

Haha yeah, that's what I never like about Instagram either, photos being so small and quality being quite bad. That's why I always post on the forum here too. 😁 Should've probably sent you some earlier. 😅 But thanks!! 🙌 The bronze definitely came out nice with these wheels, it just really suits the SSR design of the GTX01 I think. Nothing else but bronze wheels for me on the car anyway. 😉

+35 offset?
yup but I know Robbie has extended studs so he may have added spacers but am not sure. Keep in mind he has a silver caliper car or a non P3D 2 piece oem setup will be more flush than say an OEM red caliper setup.

Yep, as Rishie said these are +35 offset. Barely works without spacers on a non-Performance, there's still some slight amount of space between the wheel/tire and knuckle. 😁 It was flush on both front and rear, front with natural lowered camber, rear with about -1.1 camber with MPP rear camber arms. But now since I added a little more negative camber on the front they're tucked in there slightly. Going to get that fixed with spacers pretty soon, will be flush again. 😉 But right now, on these photos it's just the wheels without any spacers.

Hey all, got some specs from the place I’m buying my wheels from.
Wheels are Lexani CSS-15
Specs : 20x9 with 31 offset (never heard of anyone running 31et so any guidance is appreciated)
Tires are Falken Azenis Fk510
Specs : 245/35/20
Car is a LR AWD not lowered.
What do we think, flush? Poked? Sunk?

Here is an example of someone running the same wheels but I do not know the offset.
44A23E49-58DF-46BA-A8C8-5E64C9D25615.png
D7772882-6D33-4039-B15D-3480A506E384.png
DBA1B67E-C6CB-40FD-A054-14BFD663B9B9.png

Yep, as Rishie said these are +35 offset. Barely works without spacers on a non-Performance, there's still some slight amount of space between the wheel/tire and knuckle. 😁 It was flush on both front and rear, front with natural lowered camber, rear with about -1.1 camber with MPP rear camber arms. But now since I added a little more negative camber on the front they're tucked in there slightly. Going to get that fixed with spacers pretty soon, will be flush again. 😉 But right now, on these photos it's just the wheels without any spacers.
Thanks for the info. Looks great. A true motorsport setup. We're pretty fortunate to have so much room up front for big meaty tires, even with "normal/street" camber.

Reactions: Firehuntah
Thanks to you sir, I pulled the trigger on the Aodhan AFF7 (20x9 +30 offset) on my 2019 Stealth Performance 3 today. Tires are 245/35/20 and no modifications to the suspension. No plans to lower the car either, as I am more than satisfied with how the car looks, and don't want to deal with the hassle of potentially scraping everywhere I go.
Rear wheels could probably use another 5mm, but it is more than enough for me.
Front wheels do stick out past the fenders ever so slightly and will definitely kick up rocks and gravel towards the rear quarter panel.
Front wheel ground to fender height is about 28", with about 1.5" wheel gap.
Congrats! Given the price and weight they are great wheels! I would have bought my set with a +30 offset if they made them in 19" but I'll just get a spacer for the rear. I'm not brave enough for 20" wheels with the roads around me in PA. 😬

These are the Artisan Spirits sideskirts, FRP version, custom painted satin black with bronze details. Really love them together with the rest of the kit. Not sure as a standalone though. Would need a front lip and diffuser with similar design to match it in my opinion. 😉

Like what specs should we share then? Thought I already shared almost everything with mine, I only didn't share offset since I wasn't sure I should share it. Rishie helped out with that to get the fitment I wanted. But since he already mentioned it here now, +35 offset, on non-Performance. Let me know if you want anything else.

Nope, they don't rub at all. I did get my front fenders rolled though (just the inside lip) since I still want to push them out a bit more with spacers, as I'm running slightly more negative camber. But without spacers and natural camber when lowered, I think it might have been fine, but I didn't try driving with it. Others have run 275 tires before me though without rubbing issues but you need exactly the right offset with the wheels. I think 265 is easier and is what most people would go with, if you're worried about rubbing. But 275 is definitely doable. Gets easier if you have camber adjustable front upper control arms.

Haha yeah, that's what I never like about Instagram either, photos being so small and quality being quite bad. That's why I always post on the forum here too. 😁 Should've probably sent you some earlier. 😅 But thanks!! 🙌 The bronze definitely came out nice with these wheels, it just really suits the SSR design of the GTX01 I think. Nothing else but bronze wheels for me on the car anyway. 😉

Sorry, I wasn’t specifically talking to you. We just keep getting textless posts with one or two pretty pictures of a Model 3 with zero details. People come to this thread to get an idea of what specific components and sizes achieve different looks—without such details, this becomes a more tedious version of instagram.

Anyone running Enkei NT03s?

18x9.5 +27 will work on non-Performance models as long as you have coilovers and run an aggressive alignment. I've seen a 3 Performance on NT03s but they didn't look concave and likely had spacers. Not sure though - it was a single picture with no info.

Here's a non-Performance with the 9.5 +27s.

IMG_4126_649e482c-ba24-4687-a737-b93136a18701_1024x1024.jpg

18x9.5 +27 will work on non-Performance models as long as you have coilovers and run an aggressive alignment. I've seen a 3 Performance on NT03s but they didn't look concave and likely had spacers. Not sure though - it was a single picture with no info.

Here's a non-Performance with the 9.5 +27s.

IMG_4126_649e482c-ba24-4687-a737-b93136a18701_1024x1024.jpg
Why do you need coilovers to run this on a non-performance? when you say agressive alignment what do you mean by that? how much camber do you need to fit it under the guards?

Reactions: Theraven
New wheels on my Model 3, all thanks to Rishie (@P3D-R) of ZEVcentric / AutoRnD! 😁

SSR GTX01 19x9.5 with 275/35 R19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires all around for that meaty look. 🥩😉 Got them custom painted matte bronze with some black details to match the rest of the details on the car again, just like I had with the previous wheels. Really loving them, upgrading to 19" was my best choice yet with this car (had 18" before) and the 275 tires are just amazing really, together with close to everything of the MPP suspension catalog. 😋 Decided to run a different alignment than usual with these as well, suggested by both Rishie and MPP. And running slightly more camber in the front (-1.5 and -1.1 rear). Car just grips unlike anything I've ever experienced before, really handles beautifully. But of course with the new wheels it just looks so much better as well now. The chrome lug nuts were only temporary, I actually have black ones already on now. Silver center caps are still changing too, waiting to get some custom made as these can't be sprayed properly due to all the small letters. And the front wheels will be pushed out a bit more soon as they're tucked in a little bit due to the increased negative camber, but need to get some suspension stuff done again first which might change the fitment again slightly.

On3ROh4.jpg

tlbqtaO.jpg

2PVrO3k.jpg

c54N3j8.jpg

bpKvTV8.jpg
Did you need to purchase hub centric rings to fit ? Were the lug holes accurate or did they have to be altered? Any other unique things to watch for (ie spot for little bolt on hub) or are they direct fit? Many thanks in advance…nice set up!

Did you need to purchase hub centric rings to fit ? Were the lug holes accurate or did they have to be altered? Any other unique things to watch for (ie spot for little bolt on hub) or are they direct fit? Many thanks in advance…nice set up!
Only hub centric rings, other than that direct fit. Holes are suitable for M14 and probably no issues with that bolt. But that bolt is not necessary anyway, I don't have any on mine.