Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did your center caps ship separately from your wheels? I ordered from Titan and I've had the wheels for a week and it appears the center caps haven't even shipped.
@Frank Langella Yes same for me. Wheels arrived first on a Friday, without the center caps. Saturday night (next day) I e-mailed the vendor saying the center caps didn't come with the wheels and asked if they'll ship separately. Monday morning the vendor replied saying they're checking with Titan7, then Tuesday (day later) the center caps arrived.

Since it's been a week for you I'd definitely check in! In my case, the timing suggests they might've shipped the center caps already before I checked in (not forgotten them), but in your case it does seem like they might be forgotten.

I wish these vendors would communicate up front that the center caps ship separately.

Note the vendor I went with doesn't actually stock Titan7 wheels, they get drop-shipped from Titan7. I believe it's the same for most official Titan7 vendors, though I now know of one that does maintain their own stock at least for certain wheels/specs.

Reactions: Frank Langella
Finally got my set of APEX VS-5RS in Brushed Clear :)

19x9.5 +29 with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 265/35/19
Lowered on Eibach Springs

IMG_1226.jpg
IMG_1223.jpg
IMG_1219.jpg

Finally got my set of APEX VS-5RS in Brushed Clear :)

19x9.5 +29 with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 265/35/19
Lowered on Eibach Springs

View attachment 822725View attachment 822728View attachment 822729
nice cars and pics guys...man oh man...you guys Rock with these automobiles....

I live in a house made of paper and someone left their tesla open on the street and I just saw an opportunity to take it ....so I did...then they left their job badge on the street and I took that too....I make 4 dollars an hour so I'll get rims in the year 2045. see you then!!!

Looks awesome. Gives your M3P a stealth look.
Are they satin black or grey? BTW - Who makes the wheels, size 19" or 20", any spacers and width of tire you are using (245/255/265).
Staggered or square setup?
Notice any difference from the OEM 20's wheels, besides stronger and more likely lighter?
Those look like Enkei RS05RRs but I must be wrong because I think those only come in 18s, and those do look bigger. However, if I am correct, I would love to know if @dsgerbc did anything special to make them fit.

Last edited:
Looks awesome. Gives your M3P a stealth look.
Are they satin black or grey? BTW - Who makes the wheels, size 19" or 20", any spacers and width of tire you are using (245/255/265).
Staggered or square setup?
Notice any difference from the OEM 20's wheels, besides stronger and more likely lighter?
These are 'Matte Gunmetal.' Haven't run OEM 20" in 3 years, so...

Those are indeed RS05RRs, they do not come in 19" stateside, so I got them in 19x10.5 +32 off eBay from a reseller in Japan. It wasn't the smoothest transaction, but some issues got worked out in the end. I wanted these wheels for a while and decided to splurge. These aren't forged, not that light @23ish lbs. I just like the design and autox-friendly specs.

To clear the upright with OEM Performance brake rotors you'd need a 4ish mm spacer. To make tires clear more work/mods will be required, depending on the tire size chosen. I'm not gonna litter this thread with TMI, come to this thread if interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evpowerdan

Those are indeed RS05RRs, they do not come in 19" stateside, so I got them in 19x10.5 +32 off eBay from a reseller in Japan. It wasn't the smoothest transaction, but some issues got worked out in the end. I wanted these wheels for a while a decided to splurge. These aren't forged, not that light @23ish lbs. I just like the design and autox-friendly specs.

To clear the upright with OEM Performance brake rotors you'd need a 4ish mm spacer. To make tires clear more work/mods will be required, depending on the tire size chosen. I'm not gonna litter this thread with TMI, come to this thread if interested.
I am jealous. I would love to be able to run RS05RRs every now and then.

Impressive the lengths you went to be able to run them on a performance. Those are truly gorgeous wheels by Enkei.

Reactions: dsgerbc

Those are indeed RS05RRs, they do not come in 19" stateside, so I got them in 19x10.5 +32 off eBay from a reseller in Japan. It wasn't the smoothest transaction, but some issues got worked out in the end. I wanted these wheels for a while and decided to splurge. These aren't forged, not that light @23ish lbs. I just like the design and autox-friendly specs.

Thanks for the info. That is one sweet ride you have, definitely a one of a kind in the USA, given USA RSO5RR only come in 18”.

Reactions: dsgerbc