Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks mean with an aggressive offset! :) What suspension are you on? Any additional roll control?
Thanks!

MPP Comfort Adjustables
MPP FUCAs
MPP Rear Camber and Toe arms
MPP Master Cylinder Brace
MPP Compression Rod Bushings
UP rear anti-sway bar (set at full stiff)

BF2C1AA7-0370-4C26-BAD8-2CD34DCD7EC9.jpeg

Is the static height really low or the car just seem to squat a lot in the rear? The MPP Comfort rear springs rates are likely on the lower side.
The static height is pretty close to what MPP runs. In the race pics I posted, especially the top one, I am accelerating out of a corner and thus loading up that outside rear corner.

But yes, as far as I understand the Comfort coils are slightly softer than stock.

Damn, girl. Your set-up & photos have changed my opinion on how a M3 looks when bagged. Used to think they always looked out-of-proportion & silly. But now, I think they can look clean/sick when done with the certain wheel/accessory combinations.

Goes to show… it’s always good to keep an open mind!!! 👍
Appreciate it. Not gonna knock on people builds but this style suits me. Since this is a wheel thread I love that every wheel design gives the car such a different vibe.

Now I understand how sneakerheads feel.

Wanting to get Rays te37, what size is best that fits straight on the LR without needing spacers?

TE37 Ultra M-Spec, 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3 is the best size without the use of spacers. These are Face-4 concavity, dual-stepped hub (hubcentric for both Model 3 LR + Model 3P), factory M14 lug pockets. A true bolt-on affair!

Best of all - they are in-stock!

Reactions: SMTEZZY and Spice_1
TE37 Ultra M-Spec, 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3 is the best size without the use of spacers. These are Face-4 concavity, dual-stepped hub (hubcentric for both Model 3 LR + Model 3P), factory M14 lug pockets. A true bolt-on affair!

Best of all - they are in-stock!
What tire size are people using? My 19x9.5+22 with 275/35R19 barely fit inside the front fender (and rub the top inside of the fender slightly on hard bumps) with 2 degrees of camber, and that is with the thinner Performance rotor hats. The same tire on a +28 with stock camber would be a few mm further outside the fender on stock camber. Add in non-performance rotors and you are ~8-10mm further out than I am.

I guess 265/35R19 is the limit, and even that is probably pretty tight?

What tire size are people using? My 19x9.5+22 with 275/35R19 barely fit inside the front fender (and rub the top inside of the fender slightly on hard bumps) with 2 degrees of camber, and that is with the thinner Performance rotor hats. The same tire on a +28 with stock camber would be a few mm further outside the fender on stock camber. Add in non-performance rotors and you are ~8-10mm further out than I am.

I guess 265/35R19 is the limit, and even that is probably pretty tight?
For this size and offset yes because what is really not disclosed is the the fact the 265/35 is shorter height than oem tires so therefore people aren’t rubbing because you aren’t hitting full compression. Under full compression you’ll be about 3 degrees which makes it clear. Also worth noting that PUP brakes will yield in about 4mm of less offset so a 28 is really a 32 so there’s more clearance

You really have to buy / build your wheel based on the tire you want to run. Camber correction is your only bandaid to things not fitting.

Last edited:
Reactions: MODEL+
For this size and offset yes because what is really not disclosed is the the fact the 265/35 is shorter height than oem tires so therefore people aren’t rubbing because you aren’t hitting full compression. Under full compression you’ll be about 3 degrees which makes it clear. Also worth noting that PUP brakes will yield in about 4mm of less offset so a 28 is really a 32.

You really have to buy / build your wheel based on the tire you want to run. Camber correction is your only bandaid to things not fitting.
Yeah, I sized my +22 offset specifically for >3 degrees of camber (this is my race wheel set), and this is with Performance rotors.

Makes sense that 265/35R19, even potentially a little outside of flush (especially on non-P rotors), is okay given its ~6mm more vertical space to play with.

Yeah, I sized my +22 offset specifically for >3 degrees of camber (this is my race wheel set), and this is with Performance rotors.

Makes sense that 265/35R19, even potentially a little outside of flush (especially on non-P rotors), is okay given its ~6mm more vertical space to play with.
If you like to run a 275…look into a different brand. Not all 275 runs the same tread / section width. If you need a slight width reduction to run this daily without rubbing…consider adding a few more PSI. I’m assuming you’re rubbing on the very edge so putting a few more psi will stretch the sidewall a little bit and make the tire a little taller.

I hope this make sense.

Reactions: MODEL+