Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air conditioning broken 1 week in

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happens all the time with all cars.
Who's being the drama queen here.

Dude is simply calling out—not complaining—an issue with a new model release, lending credit to the people staying on the fence until said new model works out the bugs.

Is the car having a warranty a cop out for reliability? Of course not. Please don't be hostile towards fellow owners.

Cheers

Had a similar issue. A/C was not working when car was stopped. Worked fine when moving. Ended up being condenser fan not working.

Emailed Tesla SC on Tuesday. Picked up car and dropped off loaner on Wednesday. Diagnosed problem on Thursday and ordered part. New part arrived Monday. Car returned on Tuesday.

Can't say enough good things about Tesla service!

Who's being the drama queen here.

Dude is simply calling out—not complaining—an issue with a new model release, lending credit to the people staying on the fence until said new model works out the bugs.

Is the car having a warranty a cop out for reliability? Of course not. Please don't be hostile towards fellow owners.

Cheers

How do you know it's a dude? and I was not being hostile in anyway

This person went out of their way to create an account and the first post is a complaint, come on.

Clue in people.

How do you know it's a dude? and I was not being hostile in anyway

This person went out of their way to create an account and the first post is a complaint, come on.

Clue in people.
Sorry, I'll go edit dude out like you edited out your drama queen line. Be about it and stand by your trash talk, at least!

Don't forget to pump that dislike button too, I know it gets your keyboard warrior flowin'!