Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air Suspension Red Indicator (Jack Mode?) Appears in Instrument Cluster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just had this problem happen to me last night and thought it had to do with underinflated tires. My tires had 44 psi (cold) all around when I took my car back from service so last week, so I inflated it up to 50 psi (cold) and didn't see this light come on until I loaded my family back in (passenger and 2 car seats) and did a 30 mile drive back home. light came on after the first mile and didn't go away. I plan to contact service in the a.m and see what they dig up...

Should have knocked wood when I posted (at least I think I did). Happened 2nd time last night, no apparent inciting events except that it was the first sub-freezing temperatures I have had two drive in for at least 6 weeks, maybe the entire winter. Came on in late afternoon, stayed on thru the end of my driving at 10 PM. Tried resetting both computers, hydraulic suspension all the way up then all the way down. Nothing changed. This morning, gone. Called Tesla as I was planning a 400 mile journey tonight and tomorrow, they told me no record of any suspension errors!

(PS with all the way up then down maneuver, instead of raising the car all 4 corners evenly as I think it has done before, it went all the way up front end first, then back end. Down was the same. Don't know if thats a helpful observation).

• Informative
Reactions: hiroshiy
I called the service center about this issue and was told that they would check logs and clear the issue if they find any. The red light never came back on after that conversation. I'll call tomorrow to follow up if they did anything...its been about 2 weeks since that conversation and the light hasn't come back on