Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignment same for 85D/85/P85?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back from yearly service for our 85D and they did alignment(awesome!) but noticed at the top of the alignment page that it's for "Model S: Single Motor Rear Wheel Drive : Air Suspension(SU01) / Performance Plus (SU02/SUPP)". Do they use the same alignment specs for all Dual Motor and Single Motor models?

I just had my one-year service done and the alignment was $150 (the service center called me and confirmed the cost with me before they performed the alignment.) However, on the bill it showed up as $550, since they didn't break out the cost of the service ($400) separately. I would venture a guess your over $500 cost included the cost of your service visit?

I just had my one-year service done and the alignment was $150 (the service center called me and confirmed the cost with me before they performed the alignment.) However, on the bill it showed up as $550, since they didn't break out the cost of the service ($400) separately. I would venture a guess your over $500 cost included the cost of your service visit?

Geez, and I thought $189 for lifetime alignment was a lot.

Can you post your alignment sheet for your D car as it will have the specs in it.

I didn't get a separate alignment sheet. Only the service invoice. Didn't know I had the option of getting a sheet that showed details. I've attached the part of the invoice where it lists the alignment work.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    159.4 KB · Views: 120