Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Lucid Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to Lucid, they might actually beat Rivian to delivering first!

Though I only want to buy a LR MY, I'm looking forward to hearing customer reviews on the Lucid. I hope they have a great product.

It seems all the Rivian deliveries have been to employees or VIP investors but those are also the people that Reserved first.

Lucid-invite.jpg

Officially 118 kWh, then.

Just as a thought exercise, and not to take anything away from Lucid, I wonder what kind of acceleration a Plaid could pull with a 118 kWh battery?

For the limited edition Dream with Samsung Cells.

516 EPA miles from the 112 kWh LG cells for the normal GT run.

Petition Musk to make the Plaid Plus on Twitter?

edit BTW Lucid is developing a triple motor high performance vehicle that is more a direct competitor to the Model S Plaid. I have no clue as to what it might cost or when it will be released.

Last edited:
In other news step cousin LCID is on a tear today.
Lol 57 billion market cap.......not a single delivery yet.

I agree with henchman with one of his earlier posts that there's a lot of froth out there in the EV space. The difference though is when the party stops, Tesla will be the only one with the fundamentals to support it's current market cap and many future increase in market cap.

The rest of these EV plays........ouch. That's gonna wipe out a lot of money.

I agree with henchman with one of his earlier posts that there's a lot of froth out there in the EV space. The difference though is when the party stops, Tesla will be the only one with the fundamentals to support it's current market cap and many future increase in market cap.

They're delivering cars now. I don't get the negativity. I'm pro pure ev plays over legacy on that subject.

That's how it works. At the turn of the 20th century there were something like 2,000 automobile manufacturers in the US, now there's like 2.5.