Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Almost an accident this morning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wheres the almost accident ? The bus coming out? Buses have the right of way and by law we have to yield to them now. Some take advantage of that as this driver did.

The civic would have been guilty of failing to yield the right of way and the tesla, at best, of following too closely

Reactions: jaguar36
Canada is part of "Merica.

Mexico, United States and Canada all part of North America.
No. Canada, The US, and Mexico are part of America, but the Americans, even with the name AMERICAns, live in 'MERICA! They are so lazy as to not pronouncing a vowel, as goes with Donal' Trump and Hillar' Clint and all the way to Joe Trudeau :p

Wow.. so many pro drivers here. I guess people found it normal for buses to pop in and out of bus stop.:p
Who said they were a pro driver ? I didn't get that impression. Was just saying that the bus has the right of way and you have to yield. See it written on the back of the bus in your video? If you'd rear ended the car in front you'd be at fault not the bus. Just sharing the law as its written, which is annoying as I mentioned above as some bus drivers take advantage of this law.

That law came into effect 14 years ago...but so many people don't know it , they put a big decal on the back of buses to remind you. Here's your bus...

2usit7r.png

Last edited:
Saki, while Buses have the right of way it is always assumed within reason. This bus was driven as if a kid jumped in front of him. In any case steer clear of buses they don't care if they smash your car. They might not even slow down afterwards.

Reactions: MarcoRP
EVERYDAY is almost an accident around Toronto - it's a daily experience. As the saying goes, if I had a dime for each time I've seen a close call, a deliberately dicey move, a near accident, a real accident - I'd be rich! My accident last year was the epitome of stupidity with the idiot who hit me trying to cross 4 lanes of traffic during rush hour from a parallel parking spot to a side street on the opposite side and didn't look over her shoulder as she pulled out.

Too many bad drivers to count doing stupid things on the road and it gets worse as the weather gets worse because they all believe they're the newest incarnation of Andretti. If Tesla wants to prioritize making the cameras active as a set of dashcams I'm all for it. I'd love for them to get on with it otherwise I'll be investing in a set of dashcams myself.