Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alternate Jack stand point

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used a hydraulic jack and lifted my rear driver side at the correct jack point (using a puck) high enough to place a jack stand under the the front driver side jack point. Is there an alternate point on the rear side I can place a second jack stand that will allow me to remove my hydraulic jack? Axle or anywhere?

I did this. Post #45

IMG_2153.jpeg

Also, this

• Love
Reactions: Gixx1300R
I used a hydraulic jack and lifted my rear driver side at the correct jack point (using a puck) high enough to place a jack stand under the the front driver side jack point. Is there an alternate point on the rear side I can place a second jack stand that will allow me to remove my hydraulic jack? Axle or anywhere?
This is definitely not the budget option, but if your willing on shell out some $$ for something quick easy and safe, these are great. Work perfectly in harmony with a low profile jack.
RACING RED EDITION TESLA "RENNSTAND" FOR YOUR MODEL S, 3, X, Y

Alternative lift locations? Not that I'm aware of. The wood stand is a tried and true solution. No disagreement at all! Food for thought: A compact spare solves many problems, not just tire rotation.

Next time I rotate I'm going to use the wood stand on one side rear wheel, a small floor jack on the front, move the big jack to the other side and repeat. Boom, all 4 in the air with two wood stands